This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha that was me

Dunno why you thought I was scared, but people had been flagging me to race and talk to me at lights all night so I was just annoyed with people pulling up beside me.

gf was wondering wtf you were doing too so we just ignored you

sry bro

Originally posted by R33rr View Post
    spotted a black R32 with white wheels at AUSTIN ROAD at COQUITLAM at About 8:45 tonite . , the driver looked kinda scared driving the GTST . went rigth beside you , a Blue maxda protege5. I waved at you but you dd not respond . dude you looked terrified . so i went on the left lane and waved at your passenger (asian girl) she seen me but she was also dumbfounded so anyways i drove away LOL.... I just want to say im glad im seeing more skyline
    Last edited by Prophetic; 09-24-2011, 01:26 PM.
    Sideways is the best ways.

Comment

• White r32 GTR heading downtown on hastings street with HID's. sick car
      1991 Skyline R32 GTR
      2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD
      1993 honda civic b18 turbo

Comment

• White R32 at UFV everyday. Anyone on here?
        03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Ahhahaah epic reply!
          Originally posted by prophetic View Post
          hahaha that was me

dunno why you thought i was scared, but people had been flagging me to race and talk to me at lights all night so i was just annoyed with people pulling up beside me.

Gf was wondering wtf you were doing too so we just ignored you

sry bro

Comment

• Seen a sexy 370Z Nismo today. Started talking to the guy at Petro . Really cool guy from Cambridge stopping for gas on his way to Ottawa. Looked Identical to this:

Comment

• 11:45 pm on lougheed taking the golden ears bridge on ramp
              black gtst with white wheels i think... there was a 350z trying to play with you. I was behind you in my DD. Nice ride.

Comment

• Spotted a very clean black R32 GTR on Sunmills Dr. in Calgary today

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Matte black R35 GT-R with exhaust at UFV. Sounds sick.
                  03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• R32/4 genuine front? yesterday @ oakridge in the afternoon. Saw you at leaving DTP in the summer aswell.

1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• ^i think the original owner who did the conversion sold this car in sept. nicely done.
                      1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

• its not bad i actually dig it, much prefer this way over the bee R. just needs a bit more body work attention and she'll look beaut.
                        1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• ^^ if it's the same car I saw in a person at a meet a long time ago, car was CLLLLLLEEEAAAAN.

Comment

• ive seen 2 skylines last couple days

In Burnaby just before royal oak black r32 with gold wheels , went right by me, looked sweet.
                            In Vancouver after the lions gate bridge through the cosway a White R33 GTR, also looked minty.

nice cars!

Comment

• R33 GTR lowered with black TE37's (?) on Robson a couple nights ago. car looks dope. think it was silver. anyone here?
                              1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

• Spotted in

Spotted in Brandon Manitoba, a Dark Blue BNR33 V-Spec. It was on sale here from Brave Auto International, i briefly spoke to the new owner at a light and he said it was the only one in Brandon. He is very happy to own his new car. Good on you.
                                If you dont want to stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them
                                Support Our Troops!

Comment

Working...
                                X