Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone has a car at the yard out here in Richmond they don't want charged for storage fees, I can keep one car at my place. I handled a GTO as the owner lives in Alberta and didn't want to pay for the extra storage fees and couldn't get out to B.C fast enough.

This is only for people who want to drive their cars home or people who live in B.C and are out of town and cannot get to it. I only have room for one and it would be for a very short term basis.

I live 15 minutes away from the shipyard. Send me a PM.
    E-HR32 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS

Originally posted by ChasDuran
    They told me they had received complaints of a "rocket propelled something" terrorizing the area... I even ADMITTED it was me!

Comment

If anyone in Calgary has a video camera I'm going to be destroying my rb20 sometime in October.... I'll let whoever bounce it off the limiter for a bit if they want to video tape it

Got boost whats your electrical problem? I hate electrical **** but maybe I can help you out

Comment

North Burnaby, Know basic engine stuff, clean, replace coils, s.plugs, oil change, filter (fuel and oil) changes etc etc etc, pretty much anything except ripping the block apart. Always willing to help someone out.
        “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Anyone in calgary or around calgary can help me out with wiring... please pm me, ill explain more in private... thanks... cell 403 606 3868 also or whopatjones@gmail.com

thanks again

Comment

Just an update. I've got a double heated garage in the NE of Calgary if anyone needs to do some cold weather work and wants a hand.
            -Josh

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
            1990 Skyline GTS-R

Comment

I'm in edmonton if anyone needs a hand, time permitting.
              Nersan.
              I'm only half evil

Comment

Hey Im in Red Deer And am having some issue with Headlight,Markerlights, and dash lights. Im sure its just something simple . But I will be taking a buddy to court on tuesday morning. Just woundering if anyone in edmonton could help me out. Thanks

Comment

I would like to thank 333 Nersan for coming out late tonight, even after his drive back from jasper. Good guy, knows what he is doing.
                  :drive:
                  R32 GTS-t

Comment

Hey Im in red Deer And i need a hand with my lighting. either a short or something. im not very good with electrical and i got low fundage but i got beer!

Comment

Here if anyone needs help with lighting issues

Comment

I'm in edmonton and can help out with some stuff... Time is hard to come by and i'm a little rusty (been out of the scene for a couple years but hoping to get back in)

that's about it
                        780-999-8290
                        -matt/entelijint/veg any of the 3 work
                        90 Nissan GTS-t Type M
                        Originally posted by DrMango
                        Your past girl friends must have really skewed your idea of what "tight" is.

Comment

Anyone know about clutches what and where is a recondmended place to go for repairs that not a rip off I definitely do not want to be laying on my back to try and fix it up. any of could help would be much appriated

Comment

I'm always willing to lend a hand if any one needs some help and I got almost every tool you can think of. just give me a call or pm me. 403 836 7202

Comment

If all else fails and you can't figure out a weird problem, we can help! Anything from wiring issues to tuning issues!
                              FINAL CLEARANCE! EVERYTHING MUST GO NOW!

The Best Brands. The Best Builds. The Best Service. The Best Prices.
                              - 1.888.ZED.TUNE

Comment

hey im actually looking to do a clutch swap soon, so if any one would be down to lend a hand thatd be great. PM me if you are.

Thanks
                                Chayce

Comment

Working...
                                X