No announcement yet.

Kamloops Sat. meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah if its still the same owner then it's Cole, i gradded with him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianV8 View Post
      yeah if its still the same owner then it's Cole, i gradded with him.
      Yeah his name was Cole

Comment

I think I saw the green EVO get a no front plate ticket tonite. 400 block of Victoria. Nice OZ wheels.

Jon.
        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

ive been meaning to get cole out there.. just hadn't run into him...
          Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
          --------------------------------

Comment

ya i bet i know which cop that was he gave me a warning drove in my last skyline with out a front plate and finaly after a year of driving he gave me a warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
              I think I saw the green EVO get a no front plate ticket tonite. 400 block of Victoria. Nice OZ wheels.

Jon.
              Jon i'm really thinking more and more that you and C-Unit should become friends. Go into business. You guys are all about the wheels hahaha

Comment

im pretty sure its a 4-bolt pattern on those o.z. wheels though... wouldnt look good on a skyline anyway. but they are still unreal.

Comment

So are we having a meet this week? Are we doing it tomorrow or saturday night?

Comment

Sure, I'm up for Sat. Maybe Jason will come out this time. Get the Lancer GSR too. You guys can show me your track setup and I'll show you my time slips. They really mirror what my G-Tech was saying, you know what that means. My car is just as quick on the street as it is on the track. Bwahahaha.......

Jon.
                    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

haha soon jon u and me taking it to the street, my big turbo is a week away, gotta a little surprise for you hehehehe. See ya saturday

Comment

ill see what i can do for saturday as i work til 6pm, then other things afterwards. id love to be part of this gig.
                        .......GTRCANADA.COM
                        Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

you gotta start making the stuff afterwards the meet then u can make it all the time :P

Comment

wish it were that easy man!
                            but it revolves around 2 kids, which one of is 5mo old. lol

im crossing my fingers for saturday k
                            .......GTRCANADA.COM

Comment

ohhh yeah that would cause an issue. Well hope u can make it.

Comment

saweeet!!
                                called the wifey on her cell phone and BEGGED to make this meet this saturday. Its go time!!! eheheh

name the spot and time and im in
                                .......GTRCANADA.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X