Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Meet Thursday 26th Nov

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Polak_GTS-T View Post
    make the movie in coquitlam, and you guys are correct, no way i would drive to langley to watch that or cross any bridge for that matter. i live deep in vancouver and i got class next day.
    deep in vancouver?
    lol your barely outside of coquitlem
    the bridge is not far at all
    lol langley for you is 25 minutes

    langly for me 25 minutes


    suck it up you vancouverites..
    Originally posted by Oakville
    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

    Comment


    • #32
      YOu and me can car pool.. LoL

      Just drive to my place.. and then we can leave from there..

      :-)
      ________________
      FVI Fo Life
      Imports are more then a Fad, they are a Life Style
      Originally posted by JZ
      Agreed. Good to have you here Ben
      _________________

      Comment


      • #33
        what time lol
        Originally posted by Oakville
        that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

        Comment


        • #34
          I is a peoples?
          ----------------------------------------------
          widebody rb25 r32
          Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
          We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
          ----------------------------------------------
          friends of:
          genetic tuning!!!

          Originally posted by Muss
          Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

          Comment


          • #35
            my place 5:15ish..

            and then we can sit in traffic trying to get over the bridge.. LoL.
            ________________
            FVI Fo Life
            Imports are more then a Fad, they are a Life Style
            Originally posted by JZ
            Agreed. Good to have you here Ben
            _________________

            Comment


            • #36
              .win.
              Originally posted by Oakville
              that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by supguyex View Post
                I is a peoples?
                Hey Jar Jar... isn't is "Mesa is peoples!!"

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by supguyex View Post
                  I is a peoples?
                  Hey Jar Jar... isn't it "Mesa is peoples!!"

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Wow! I missed a WHOLE conversation. Ya, I like this Coquitlam idear.. Since I'm not off till 6:15.... But I work at Riverview Hospital so it'll take me 5-10 mins to get there depending on patient foot traffic lol Ben I have ur Moola foe the tix
                    FVI .ca
                    "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

                    ________________________

                    1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I'm not overly down for this movie but wanted to come out....

                      hmmmm... I'm guessing no Frenchies afterwards? God damn...
                      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Yeah good call on the Frenchies
                        -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

                        -= PM ME FOR INFO =-

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          wings> frenchies

                          ninja assassin > 300

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            this movie was more awesome then i expected..


                            no story..

                            bad lines..

                            and sometimes you could see the green screening


                            but the blood/violence made up for it..
                            nothing bring people together like watching people get chopped in half, or loose limbs and blood spurt everywhere..

                            :-)
                            ________________
                            FVI Fo Life
                            Imports are more then a Fad, they are a Life Style
                            Originally posted by JZ
                            Agreed. Good to have you here Ben
                            _________________

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Well said Ben, Well said

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                movie was sweet, and wings were just as good. i scrapped my lip for the second time yesterday.


                                R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
                                R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X