No announcement yet.

SKYMEET 2010: Calgary convoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all depends on the date. I'll be in Thailand in July drinking copious amounts of booze and many many hookers

Comment

So i guess Ben will be in Thailand with the hookers in July lol. Maybe late June will work, i hope so cause bc can get way too hot in july/august.

Comment

Originally posted by Nissan_Sean View Post
        Yea we'll definitely need to meet with some Edmonton guys. probably petro-canada just outside of Calgary so that they can come south from cochrane and not have to cut through the city at all. Any Edmonton people will have to leave preetty early though lol.

Sean
        at least the highways are fairly clear at 4am...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben @ JNS Imports View Post
          It all depends on the date. I'll be in Thailand in July drinking copious amounts of booze and many many hookers
          Good times... you'll enjoy Thailand If your going to any of the islands let me know Ben I can set you up with a place to stay in Koh Phan Nang.

Deffinitly down to meet up & if its Canada day long we'll make the cruise were on Vacation then sign me, Nat and the baby up.
          98 Aristo - V300 Vertex
          93 Skyline GTR - SOLD
          92 4dr Skyline GTS-T - SOLD
          92 Skyline GTS-T - SOLD
          90 Skyline GTS-T - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Paradis View Post
            Well when the week gets closer, i'll commit so long as there's atleast 3-4 other cars (largely for back up if any of us run into mechanical issues along the way. NO one wants to be hooped in Golden BC by themselves. someone bring an extra water pump*)

I've always wanted to make the trip with my car through rogers pass, and the 'shwaps is a reasonable distance
            Chris remind me close to the date, i would like to make it depending on work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvan_Lake_V35 View Post
              do you think your car can keep up with the real skylines Gord?

Comment

will do
                1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

wait a minute.. how do you know my name? haha. Gordo?
                  1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

I'm up for this, assuming date works for me, can come down with any other Edmonton folks. Should have her in and fixed up by then!

Gord, you got the retune on your Z? Any dyno numbers yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregzilla View Post
                      do you think your car can keep up with the real skylines Gord?

Real Skylines?? Mine is a real skyline....just rebadged as a G35 for north america( don't worry guys i don't have the badging nor do i ever call it a skyline). The funny thing is the Japanees guys want the Infiniti G35 badging and USD specific parts so I have been trading parts with them, like sun visors, door sils and corner marker lights.

The keeping up part....shouldn't be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Paradis View Post
                        wait a minute.. how do you know my name? haha. Gordo?
                        Unless you know someone else in Sylvan Lake with a G35?

Originally posted by ColinR33 View Post
                        Gord, you got the retune on your Z? Any dyno numbers yet?
                        No Wingnut and myself were going to reassemble the engine last week, but the heads needed to be planed. So hopefully everything works out and it can be reassembled when I am back in town in march. I assume your car should be here in March?

Comment

The keeping up part....shouldn't be a problem
                          Lets work on getting the car started before you lay that rubber down my friend
                          1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

No Wingnut and myself were going to reassemble the engine last week, but the heads needed to be planed. So hopefully everything works out and it can be reassembled when I am back in town in march. I assume your car should be here in March?
                            Yep, working out the shipping now, got tires and parts on order/in house, just gotta figure out how I can slip an ECU and tune past wifey ;-). Gawd, I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa!

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR33 View Post
                              Yep, working out the shipping now, got tires and parts on order/in house, just gotta figure out how I can slip an ECU and tune past wifey ;-). Gawd, I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa!

Comment

Will be keeping an eye on this for actual dates, very interested in this if the timing is right!

Comment

Working...
                                X