Legendary Lowermainland Meet April..something or the other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah nice hat
    -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Ya I'm not much of a pub kinda guy I wish I knew others showed up at lougheed o would have headed back there next week I'll just stay at the mall
      91 skyline gtst type M
      78/03 k5 blazer/silverado thingy 37" tires (the beast)
      88 toyota xtra cab (project extreme toylet)
      04 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually on 35s

Comment

agreeed.. that hat was awesome... maybe we'll hit somewhere else next week? sorry.. i didn't know everybody was gonna show up at frenchies... i thought only like 3 or 4 of us were gonna
        ----------------------------------------------
        widebody rb25 r32
        Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
        We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
        ----------------------------------------------
        friends of:
        genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
        Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

I gotta say this meet was the worst so far, everyone went to that dumb pub, no seats, we waited at lougheed in the cold, and the guy with a "700hp" rb26 disapreared like a fart in the wind...

Comment

Originally posted by nismoskyline86 View Post
            I gotta say this meet was the worst so far, everyone went to that dumb pub, no seats, we waited at lougheed in the cold, and the guy with a "700hp" rb26 disapreared like a fart in the wind...
            Next week will be better I hopes. Why are the meets on thursdays anyway, everyone has work and school the next day. Should do it on a saturday or sunday during the day

Comment

Thursdays were perfect.. most people work during teh days on the weekends..

and they want to party/drink/whatever saturday or friday nights.

Thursdays are perfect.. (I started teh thursday meets.. dont take them away from me)

*Not that i show up right now.. LoL*
              Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
                Thursdays were perfect.. most people work during teh days on the weekends..

and they want to party/drink/whatever saturday or friday nights.

Thursdays are perfect.. (I started teh thursday meets.. dont take them away from me)

*Not that i show up right now.. LoL*
                Dont you have an Evo 3 or somethin? bring that I love old evolutions

edit: theres a black one that I always see in port coquitlam when I goto the gym. He must work near there. I can't tell if it's a 1, 2 or 3, or a 1 with a 3 bumper, or a 2 with a 3 wing (im just making this up now). either way, it looks great for a 4 door family car with some bumpers and a park bench on the trunk.

Comment

I have an Evo 1 right now that runs like crap..

a R33 that also runs like crap..

My evo III is still in Japan..
                  Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
                    I have an Evo 1 right now that runs like crap..

a R33 that also runs like crap..

My evo III is still in Japan..
                    you just cant win

Comment

Keven's car runs great.

so does mine.

Comment

Originally posted by nismoskyline86 View Post
                        What is that some sort of pun playing off of Richards constant farts?

And the owner of said 700hp GTR disappeared as quick as he showed up because it doesn't have 700hp. Or at least I'd like to see it. I call bs. Tell me, if you had a 700hp GTR would you show up to a meet and tell everyone (of whom you've just met) where they could get "free" parts? Didn't think so...

As for worst meet ever lol. You've been to like three. Maybe the worst you've been to, but not the worst ever. I've been to meets where there was still snow on the ground up at Burnaby mountain, where my toes were still numb 30 minutes after I got home haha.
                        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Food sucked but the meet was fun.... Not the best, not the worst.

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

real men stayed 'til 12:45 talking about cars and audio in a parking lot in 3 degree temp.

You know who you are

Comment

hahaha i feel sad i missed it... i zigged when i shoulda zagged, so headed home

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                                real men stayed 'til 12:45 talking about cars and audio in a parking lot in 3 degree temp.

You know who you are
                                true that, worth the wait to see keven's car

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
                                R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X