Debut of Polak's GTR May 13, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nismoskyline86 View Post
    well you see theres the "cool" kids group that always huddles together and then the middle class group of broke people and asains.

correct me if im wrong
    okay I will,,

at least spell it right,,, "asains" ? .. spell check.

Comment

Originally posted by kengeroo View Post
      okay I will,,

at least spell it right,,, "asains" ? .. spell check.
      grammar police in the house.

why don't you ever come to meets?

Comment

Originally posted by DreadedFist View Post

he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to.

The great thing about the meets is that it's casual and you can avoid them if you want to.

Comment

It was a spelling error... not a grammatical error. Therefore, your witty remark is invalid.

You fail.

Comment

Originally posted by derk View Post
            It was a spelling error... not a grammatical error. Therefore, your witty remark is invalid.

You fail.

Owned.

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
              he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to.

The great thing about the meets is that it's casual and you can avoid them if you want to.
              What's wrong with wanting to meet someone new?

Nismo, "asains" wasn't a typo? lol

Comment

What's wrong with wanting to meet someone new?
                Meeting new people is good but when some new people are pretty annoying it's just a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                  Meeting new people is good but when some new people are pretty annoying it's just a waste of time.
                  Well put!
                  -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Lol segregated classes at car meets. Seriously all we need is a feminist and this group is complete.

No one bites. No one actively segregates. Step out of your shell people. Pretty sure I'm calling/texting a lot of the same people that feel or claim they are in an entirely separate "middle class." Let's all stand in a circle and hold hands next time shall we? I think it's just that there are some of us who have been coming for a looooong time, who have seen plenty of faces come and go, and we have stronger relationships amongst ourselves. But I started the same way everyone else did. Actually I started without a car, I showed up in a Ford Ranger... Much like Rich (ew). Hahaha jk Rich.
                    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

I think I have sort of aligned with the guys who are newish like me. In time, I might actually talk when we're all standing there as a group!

Being shy is the worst thing in the world sometimes. Maybe I should show up drunk, that'll help me losen right up!

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                        Lol segregated classes at car meets. Seriously all we need is a feminist and this group is complete.

No one bites. No one actively segregates. Step out of your shell people. Pretty sure I'm calling/texting a lot of the same people that feel or claim they are in an entirely separate "middle class." Let's all stand in a circle and hold hands next time shall we? I think it's just that there are some of us who have been coming for a looooong time, who have seen plenty of faces come and go, and we have stronger relationships amongst ourselves. But I started the same way everyone else did. Actually I started without a car, I showed up in a Ford Ranger... Much like Rich (ew). Hahaha jk Rich.
                        yeah all we need is a homo....

and you will never be cool like me now that you sold your ranger!!!
                        -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Next weeks meet idea. Camp fire, guitar, roast marshmellows and sing Kumbaya.

But all jokes aside. My first meet. I stood there pretty much all by myself, took a few photos and didn't really talk at all. I guess i still do that but talk to more peoples.
                          "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
                          i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                            I think it's just that there are some of us who have been coming for a looooong time, who have seen plenty of faces come and go, and we have stronger relationships amongst ourselves.
                            Thats still considered segregation, not that I think its intentional tho, water tends to collect in pools.

Comment

...pretty sad,,

when the whole point of this forum (in my opinion) is to learn, share, contribute and appreciate all things about skylines...

...I'll bring the marshmallows, sorry skyline it's spelled with an A not an E,

.... ha ha

Comment

My name is SYKline.

Engrish is difficulties, i have.
                                "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
                                i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X