People repping the 403?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People repping the 403?

Unsure of how many people on here are in the 403... We need to have some more meets/cruises this year (if the snow ever stops). Post up if you are down and we'll get the ball rolling.
    Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
    hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Hurro!!!

Comment

once the snow is all gone and my motor swap is complete im in.

Comment

I'm up in Edmonton but might come to down to check out a meet. If I'm coming all the way down, there had better be some racing though.

Comment

No need for the snow to dissappear come out and get stuck like I am right now :'(

Comment

Woooh!
            Im down for cruises and meets this summer

Comment

KH2 GTR checking in

Comment

Good stuff, I like... Where abouts would you guys be down to meet? Chinook mall area? more south? preferably not more north :P Me and some buddies usually cruise 17th and chill at the shell by 1st.

Just trying to get a location where the most people feel like coming
                hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

I don't mind the McKnight Timmies/Wendys off near Deerfoot.
                  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

+1 for Chinook Mall
                    Im in the south too so I really don't want to drive to far north
                    Somewhere in between would be great!

Comment

You guys mind if I join in?
                      In our journey, we call "LIFE", we move forward from point A to point B. And along the way, we shall cherish the bumps and curves that are thrown at us, especially when we face them in our
                      SKYLINE GT-R.

Comment

Originally posted by Like_A_Sum_Bootay View Post
                        No need for the snow to dissappear come out and get stuck like I am right now :'(
                        im reppin a lifted truck now.. i cant cruise cus i wont be able to keep up lol... buttttt... if youre stuck somewhere.. i can be there to rescue you
                        If you're not first you're last

Comment

Awesome! good amount of you in Calgary... 15-20cm of snow on Saturday tho

Well once the weather gets nice lets shoot for a meet at Chinook?

Comment

So it is almost the end of exams for most students and It looks like the weather is looking better, well has been for couple of days at least lol
                            maybe we can plan a meet sometime in the future?

Hozer, when will your beast of a GTR be back and running? Sorry to hear about your turbo

Comment

Originally posted by GTRDemon View Post
                              So it is almost the end of exams for most students and It looks like the weather is looking better, well has been for couple of days at least lol
                              maybe we can plan a meet sometime in the future?

Hozer, when will your beast of a GTR be back and running? Sorry to hear about your turbo
                              Lol yeah man, well depends on how quick Borg gets back to me, hopefully as soon as it gets out of the upholsterers I'll have some answers.

I envision about a month before i hit pavement again lol... VEX is beefing up my tranny probably mid may and I'm hoping I'll have a replacement by then.

Either way we should still get a meet planned! I can always come just to shoot photos or something

Comment

Working...
                              X