No announcement yet.

People repping the 403?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, lets plan this meet! i need to see some engine bays, does anyone running a single turbo, besides Hozer? Im not done with my engine build yet, but im driving NA-T would you guys let me in?

How about we meet up next FRIDAY, May 6, around 6pm and all go to the opening of the race city, not to race but to watch, if anyone want to go than he can but im only sugest to go there to watch!

PS I would sugest to meet up on south side of IKEA parking lot, i think its a bit more space and easier to get in/out from overe there and its alvays empty! What do you say?
    Last edited by tryingtobebest; 04-29-2011, 11:35 AM.
    TTBB is a true ACN member

Comment

That sounds pretty good! Hopefully others will be up to it as well.
      And I like the IKEA parking lot Idea too, not very far from where I live.
      I really like Chinook Upper Level parking by Zellers, I go to the beyond meets on Wednesday nights there, it a really sweet spot

Comment

south is good. im out in okotoks. but it doesnt matter. down to drive anywere

Comment

im in

Comment

I'm in! Mcmahon Stadium or Timmies/Wendys has always been great places to meet. A cruise on 17th and the ring road is always a must.

Comment

Always do the ring road. They are starting the 17 ave south to 22 this year, makin the dive longer.

Comment

Hey, ive been in Calgary for 10 years, i nvere heard of the RING Road? Where is it??

Comment

i'd be up for a meet, haven't had my skyline that long, and ripped off the front lip in the 2 foot snow drifts we had at the tail end of "spring/winter" here. i'm south too, so the ikea or chinook sounds good.

Comment

THis week is a bad week for me. Fight night on Saturday, busy Friday... Not looking like i'll e road worthy for a bit here but like I said I'm still down to come hang out
                    Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                    hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Looks like the weather is not letting us do this meet!)))
                      Its going to rain all day tomorrow!(

Comment

The weather is looking good this whole week. Drift practice is starting next week and I have only taken the car out once so far.

If any of you are interested in either drifting or griping the track (not the oval). Spec-D is hosting this years first practice on the track, you can drift or grip from 5-10pm May 17th.
                        Have a look at www.spec-d.ca

Back on topic, I am down for a cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by tryingtobebest View Post
                          Yes, lets plan this meet! i need to see some engine bays, does anyone running a single turbo, besides Hozer? Im not done with my engine build yet, but im driving NA-T would you guys let me in?
                          I sport a single turbo on my 25. Your more then welcome to ask questions about my build.

Comment

Ok, weather is finaly nice! How about we meet today? Should of post this yesterday!! In the schedule for the Racecity it says that there would be a secreet streets today!!!! Lets meet up guys!)

Comment

Away again this weekend in Banff. Car should be out of the interior guys next week and then the shop to get its turbo sent away. Still looking like its gonna be a while...

But hopefully I can just come out one of these weekends lol
                              Attached Files
                              Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                              hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

I am up for more meets ,my build is not done but she rolls good .

Comment

Working...
                                X