Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as am I, these people need to stop being such errigant dicks thinking they own the thread and f%ck off seriously, you make wrong moves and theey start crying like grow up ..

and thanks man its been a long haul allmost done
    Originally posted by M13 View Post
    guys, nothing's for serious here, don't get your panties in a knot.

trickey, I've seen your build thread before and you're in the right direction, I'm just having some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by trickey1991 View Post
      ok..soooo quick..ask me if i care? lol if you dont like the way i act or write..simply...dont read my posts, i dont care what you think about me, what your opinions are ...or who the f*ck you are...
      Haha, cool your jets turbo. If you don't like what I have to say about you, don't read my posts. Two way street.
      Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

Mike, tell me you didn't just make a post then delete it. I expected better.
        Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

but honestly, telling someone to 'grow up' on a semi-anonymous thread, and especially something like this is hilarious.

it applies:

1. that you are a mature and 'grown-up'
          2. that you are pinching one too hard to take yourself too seriously
          3. that you can't figure out how 'immature' it sounds that you want others to 'grow up' on an internet domain.

On the other hand, I've noticed the selective moderation on here since the beginning. The last thread was not 'inhospitable' at all, there were no personal threats nor name-calling. When reading this balls-out gong show: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/parts-sa...ker-block.html (which by the way, is a total mess full of in-hospitality), one begins to question a few things that's funny about this forum.

fek, it's raining now.

Comment

Deviant is right, not much has changed... There's two groups on this forum, always will be; The Elitists and the people who call them out on their shennanigans.

Unfortunately his observation doesn't help his cause in the least.
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

M13 I didn't know what to think of you before but now I completely enjoy reading your posts! Your contribution to the forum with your build, knowledge shared, and out right pure awesome comments..... All I have to say is thank you

As for everything else please go on.....
              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

HAHAHA Charles
                  Fraser Valley Imports.ca
                  (The Detailer)
                  We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
                  Car Project: In The Making

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                    M13 I didn't know what to think of you before but now I completely enjoy reading your posts! Your contribution to the forum with your build, knowledge shared, and out right pure awesome comments..... All I have to say is thank you

As for everything else please go on.....
                    PPL can think w/e they want about me, that's their right and rightfully so. There's a cool French cat from the 1700's name Voltaire that said it much better than I can.

I try to chime in here and there with the little knowledge I have and contribute back to this community. After all, I did most of my learnings here thanks to my senior members.

I poke fun at some situations and say what's on my mind. You* won't find me retracting my words or deny what I said. I'll own up to them because I said it with the right intentions based on my judgment at times.

You can say I'm "trying too hard" or "have too much time". If you honestly think the **** I do here takes a lot of efforts/time, then perhaps there's something wrong with your perception and competence (it doesn't take a genius to at least spell check and use a bit of critical thinking other than just calling names and dissing your biological birth-givers or litters). Whatever I conjure up here doesn't take much more effort than squeezing out that pine cone on a hungover Sunday morning.

I can just taste the bitter metallic taste of rust in my mouth from the irony of someone-so telling someone to '"Get a life" online. Wake up and smell the cheap Timmy Ho's roast boiling over, You ARE in an internet-based world and chose to spend some part of your 'life' reading, thinking and replying (ok, let's be honest, you DID practice your punchline out loud in front of a mirror before you clicked that 'submit' button right? )

PPL who know me well will know that I'm not here to **** around for the sake of ******* around (Okay, maybe I'm lying about that a bit haha). I am here for my own knowledge gathering, spreading, reflecting and of course, entertainment (it goes both ways).

If you look @ all my posts on here, I stick to the forum guidelines and perhaps they may seem "over the line" but they really aren't. Remove that personal-butthurt-bias goggles first, your vision is already dim enough in here as it is.

Perhaps you were the victim in a one-sided word battle with me at one point (or a few too many time, if you were special) or another, but I guarantee you one thing, THAT battle stayed online projected on your computer screens, smart phones or what have you. Sure, I won't be that friendly or welcoming to you in person much like how the convicted rapist greets their previous victims on the court date, but I won't whip out my **** during intermission a déjà vu in front of everyone, I promise .

The ppl who can't express themselves coherently or have low intelligence take that battle off-line in to the real world and that's when it gets really interesting. Hey, maybe you might entertain yourself with the idea of wanting a positive experience with me, in that case, I strongly recommend selling me something I want or buying what I have to sell, because my iTrader will show just how just exactly how you will be treated.

KTHXBI

* "You" does not refer to the person I quoted above.
                    GTR-Dad said something wise about this matter, but you already knew that.

Originally posted by GTR-Dad View Post
                    Quick test for anyone wondering the same thing...
                    If you think it might be you, you're probably right.

Comment

M13 - Get over yourself. GTRCanada does not exist for your (or anyone else's) personal amusement. We try hard to maintain a decent atmospere, particularly in the 'on topic' sections.

None of the mods do this full time and the only threads that get locked are the ones that need it AND cross our radar. Like this one.

Deviant442 got his say and this is closed.
                      sigpic
                      The Beaumont Connection

Comment

Seriously guys....it's only September and people are getting cabin fever already?
                        This board is not an output for your personal drama. Please visit another site for that.
                        Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
                        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

This amuses me
                          Attached Files
                          Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                          hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Working...
                          X