"Mine's" GTR's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mine's" GTR's?

I did a bit of a search, but I couldn't find anything I was looking for.

I've noticed Mine's tuned cars are hard to find. Finding one for sale is even harder. I know there rare, but are they really THAT rare? Like people who have them are hiding them in there garage or something... Has anyone seen any for sale? R32, R33 or R34? I seen on there website that just an engine goes for about $10K-$16K. Not cheap for sure. I'd like to know how much a hole car, whether it be R32-R34, new or used, would go for.:|

Apparantly, they are so rare, no one can reply!! I've only seen 2 Mine's cars. Both R34, first the Straight six shootout video. Second a 34 that the owner put a Mine's S2 in.

That's All i've ever seen or heard of Mine's all out cars.
    1998 Stagea AutechVersion 260RS
    1991 GTi-R "Angry White Ghost" - FOR SALE

Comment

I know of a few authentic mines built cars in the middle east.

But they were built 7 or so years ago.

Comment

Im pretty sure I saw a used Mine's R34 for sale on the mines-wave.com website but it's gone now, also i didnt notice a price.
        Originally posted by Z-Tuned
        Next question is: should I stroke it??
        Originally posted by Wingnut
        Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

Yes. Mine's did have an R34 GTR for sale on their website. It was an ex-demo car... which had had most of the custom mine's parts removed and replaced with the OEM parts. If I remember correctly I think they were asking $35,000 - $40,000 for it.

Mine's crate engines are actually a pretty good deal considering what your getting. And I've heard of a few people getting them as replacement engines (even some people on theses forums, but I'm not sure if they got them or not).

As far as the Mine's R34 that you see in best motoring, and doing time trials at Tsukuba, and in video games like Forza, I believe that there are actually 2 of these cars. Both based off of R34 N1's (of which only 14 were actually given to tuning companies in Japan), making them extremely rare. They are extremly track oriented and showcase the best Mine's has to offer as far as they're aftermarket parts go. Also these cars always seem to show a Mine's stage 3 engine as their powerplant, which is not available on their website. I don't think Mine's has any plans to sell these cars, and if they did my guess is they'd go for well over $200,000 each.

Mine's has also built cars for customers... recently one of their customers was selling his R34 in Australia. But they don't come up for sale often, and seem to be really overpriced.

Of course I've never talked to Mine's directly and could be wrong about any of this... so you may want to double check anthing I've said.

Matt

Oh ya here's a good little Mine's clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9YEFEkAvJk

Comment

I just purchased the first Mine's built and tuned R33 GTR to be imported to Canada and possibly North America. Very Excited!!

And if I could figure out how to insert images here I'd show you some photos. Anyway, my avatar is a teaser for you guys.

EvnEvlr
            Last edited by EvnEvlr; 12-20-2012, 09:12 AM.

Comment

There is a Mines tuned R34 GTR Nur in NZ (around 550hp at engine with N1 engine, N1 turbo's, Mines cams, Mines ECU, Mines headgasket, etc), but has been modified from the specs when arrived in NZ with HKS 2530 turbo's, R33 GTR V-spec diffheads front and rear (shorter 4.11 diffhead ratio), Top Secret suspension, Nismo bodykit, etc and produced around 700hp at engine.

Here's the car -

This is the 2002 Vspec nur........real one!! gold chassis plate! I did this car almost 6years ago...............previously done by Mine's b...

That Mines tuned R34 Nur GTR came from a company called ZELE International in Japan. Zele would look for the best cars (GTR's, etc) in Japan that are owned by owners that don't smoke, have low km's and have original factory service / log books, rare models, etc. But they don't seem to be around anymore.
              RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Just win a couple races in gran turismo.
                Jordie Lewis
                1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Originally posted by EvnEvlr View Post
                  I just purchased the first Mine's built and tuned R33 GTR to be imported to Canada and possibly North America. Very Excited!!

And if I could figure out how to insert images here I'd show you some photos. Anyway, my avatar is a teaser for you guys.

EvnEvlr
                  What are the specs/parts of it?
                  My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Originally posted by Fred-R View Post
                    What are the specs/parts of it?
                    im assuming the one rightdrive has for sale. im too lazy to post the link
                    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Here are just some of the specs. Conservatively spec'd @ 400hp street and with a sport tune 550hp.

Features a Mines ECU, Mines hard piping, Mines engine covers, HKS GT-SS turbos, aftermarket cams, HKS EVC5, Nismo twin plate clutch, stainless brake lines, aftermarket rotors, Brembo brakes, Ohlins coilovers, Proline wheels and much more!

Yes, the one @ RightDrive.

EvnEvlr
                      Last edited by EvnEvlr; 12-20-2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I did see this thread already. Nice catch dude!
                        My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

Nice car EvnEvlr, should be fun to cruise next year. You also got it in my favourite R33 GTR colour, well done
                          97' R33 GT-R Vspec
                          Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

Thanks guys. Right place at the right time is all. I'll definitely will be going to as many meets and shows I can make this coming summer. Looking forward to meeting all of you guys. I live close to the Forks of the Credit so it will be a breaze for me to make it.

Once it lands on Canandian soil I'll post more photos and updates.

EvnEvlr
                            Last edited by EvnEvlr; 12-20-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kunzz View Post
                              Nice car EvnEvlr, should be fun to cruise next year. You also got it in my favourite R33 GTR colour, well done
                              My favorite r33 colour too!!!! "Car was also recently repainted in R35 gunmetal grey!"
                              1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Working...
                              X