"Mine's" GTR's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
    My favorite r33 colour too!!!! "Car was also recently repainted in R35 gunmetal grey!"
    My mistake, thought it was the Dark Grey Pearl that came on the R33 GTR. This actually looks better
    97' R33 GT-R Vspec
    Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

Can't wait for this one to arrive!
      RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
      http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
      1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
          Just win a couple races in gran turismo.
          LMAO amazing
          R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
          Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl @ RightDrive View Post
            Can't wait for this one to arrive!
            You think you can't wait!! I barely slept last night!! Hope it gets here soon so I can sleep.

EvnEvlr

Comment

Originally posted by EvnEvlr View Post
              Here are just some of the specs. Conservatively spec'd @ 400hp street and with a sport tune 550hp.
              Nice car, congrats.

Going by the specs it should produce more than 550hp at engine on high boost setting (if exhaust, etc is opened up and has injectors, etc, which I suspect it does) and going by power level of a GTR with similar specs, around 440-460hp at engine on low boost setting. But that depends on how the ECU was tuned. Might want to swap stock ECU for a aftermarket ECU with tune to suit to get the best from it.
              Last edited by Skym; 12-21-2012, 03:51 PM.
              RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Originally posted by Skym View Post
                Nice car, congrats.

Going by the specs it should produce more than 550hp at engine on high boost setting (if exhaust, etc is opened up and has injectors, etc, which I suspect it does) and going by power level of a GTR with similar specs, around 440-460hp at engine on low boost setting. But that depends on how the ECU was tuned. Might want to swap stock ECU for a aftermarket ECU with tune to suit to get the best from it.
                It has a Mine's ECU installed.

EvnEvlr

Comment

It has a Mine's ECU installed.

EvnEvlr
                  Still check tune on dyno, as Mines ECU tune should suit Japan conditions, fuel. Custom tune to suit local conditions, fuel might be required. You can download the Mines tune and use R32 GTR stock ECU with Nistune + R32 GTR o2 sensors to correct it.
                  Last edited by Skym; 12-23-2012, 01:22 AM.
                  RESPONSE MONSTER

Comment

Thread revival of the year!
                    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by Skym View Post
                      Still check tune on dyno, as Mines ECU tune should suit Japan conditions, fuel. Custom tune to suit local conditions, fuel might be required. You can download the Mines tune and use R32 GTR stock ECU with Nistune + R32 GTR o2 sensors to correct it.
                      Can the Mines ECU not be tuned for North American fuel? Or is it specific to the 100 octane fuel they would use in Japan?

If not then I'll try what you recommend with the R32 ECU and O2 sensor.

You sure seem to know a lot about these cars. That's why I'm glad I found this community. You guys are awesome.

EvnEvlr

Comment

From what I have seen they put glue over chip so it can't be removed to fit a retuned chip (usually a 184pin chip on motherboard with a 184pin socket for R33 ECU). Then you need a emulator with correct fitting for 184pin socket and that can only be done in Japan where they have the equipment.

The R32 GTR ECU is kind of going backwards compared to R33 GTR ECU that as far as I know is better at controlling fueling. Nismo actually upgrade R32 GTR's with tuned R33 GTR ECU's due to the better control over fueling (mentioned on website). But with R32 GTR ECU you can fit Nistune and retune via consult plug under dash (like can be done with new cars).

I suggested the R32 GTR ECU, as can keep the Mines tune but modify it. But if want to get the most from engine Link ECU, ViPEC ECU's. But they are not cheap hence the R32 GTR ECU option.
                        RESPONSE MONSTER

Comment

I just purchased the first Mine's built and tuned R33 GTR to be imported to Canada and possibly North America. Very Excited!!

And if I could figure out how to insert images here I'd show you some photos. Anyway, my avatar is a teaser for you guys.

EvnEvlr

I'm proud of you. Wanna go for pinks once you get it?
                          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                            I'm proud of you. Wanna go for pinks once you get it?
                            Yeah that would be a great way to start out with my new GTR. LOL.

Looks like this car is no longer available. So the hunt continues. Too bad this would have be nice to import. h well I'm sure something else will turn up.

At least this thread was revived.

EvnEvlr

Comment

Working...
                            X