Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Built RB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    no longer for sale, I remember seing a video of that car on youtube
    My car keeps on stealing my money .

    Comment


    • #32
      its still for sale i just called him , just ended on ebay thats all.

      Comment


      • #33
        Can anyone give me some pointers on what to be asking the guys with the built motors?

        Comment


        • #34
          um asking for recipts!!!! make sure you do a compression test if possible. and as much documentation on the motor as possible. and get a detailed bill of sale so if you ever misled you have documentation. thats what i would do atleast
          1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by shawnr204 View Post
            Can anyone give me some pointers on what to be asking the guys with the built motors?
            i think your going to have a hard time verifying internal specs, the pistons and the cams can be seen pretty easily other than that your going on the sellers word. you wouldn't be the first person to buy a built motor and spin a rod bering after 1000k.
            but at the least personally i would do the following.

            compression test
            leak down test
            emissions test

            Comment


            • #36
              There's a new r34 nur spec long block at Takeda
              Call 7788588755 if u want it
              I think Koju wants 7k ?
              All parts sold are no refund/exchange

              Honda tuning is a LifeStyle
              Nissan tuning is to go stupid FAST !


              Goals for 2013
              Get the dAmn thing rUnning

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                um asking for recipts!!!! make sure you do a compression test if possible. and as much documentation on the motor as possible. and get a detailed bill of sale so if you ever misled you have documentation. thats what i would do atleast
                Compression test wouldn't mean much unless you know the calculation or if it was stock headgasket size, pistons and so on. I'm runinng 8.2:1 (or something like that) so I'll see different compressions than other cars.
                Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

                Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

                start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                lol

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                  Compression test wouldn't mean much unless you know the calculation or if it was stock headgasket size, pistons and so on. I'm runinng 8.2:1 (or something like that) so I'll see different compressions than other cars.
                  true but i dont care what pistons or hg you are running you will never have something 100psi<
                  1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by felix yuen View Post
                    There's a new r34 nur spec long block at Takeda
                    Call 7788588755 if u want it
                    I think Koju wants 7k ?
                    I'd go for this one if I was the OP. Cheapest/easiest way to have an engine sustain 500whp You dont' have to rebuild an old beater.
                    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

                    Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

                    start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                    lol

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X