no longer for sale, I remember seing a video of that car on youtube
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Built RB
Collapse
X
-
um asking for recipts!!!! make sure you do a compression test if possible. and as much documentation on the motor as possible. and get a detailed bill of sale so if you ever misled you have documentation. thats what i would do atleast1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost
Comment
-
i think your going to have a hard time verifying internal specs, the pistons and the cams can be seen pretty easily other than that your going on the sellers word. you wouldn't be the first person to buy a built motor and spin a rod bering after 1000k.Originally posted by shawnr204 View PostCan anyone give me some pointers on what to be asking the guys with the built motors?
but at the least personally i would do the following.
compression test
leak down test
emissions test
Comment
-
Compression test wouldn't mean much unless you know the calculation or if it was stock headgasket size, pistons and so on. I'm runinng 8.2:1 (or something like that) so I'll see different compressions than other cars.Originally posted by gtrjon View Postum asking for recipts!!!! make sure you do a compression test if possible. and as much documentation on the motor as possible. and get a detailed bill of sale so if you ever misled you have documentation. thats what i would do atleastBlack 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.
Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.
lolstart by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
Comment
-
true but i dont care what pistons or hg you are running you will never have something 100psi<Originally posted by NismoS-tune View PostCompression test wouldn't mean much unless you know the calculation or if it was stock headgasket size, pistons and so on. I'm runinng 8.2:1 (or something like that) so I'll see different compressions than other cars.1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost
Comment
-
I'd go for this one if I was the OP. Cheapest/easiest way to have an engine sustain 500whpOriginally posted by felix yuen View PostThere's a new r34 nur spec long block at Takeda
Call 7788588755 if u want it
I think Koju wants 7k ?
You dont' have to rebuild an old beater.
Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.
Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.
lolstart by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
Comment

Comment