Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Differences between kansai ets attesa and ts dancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences between kansai ets attesa and ts dancer?

This are both a torque splitter and seem to be both as a great unit for people wanting to be able to place power where they feel is needed. Anyways I'm wondering which would be better?

I am going to try and organize a group buy for either one because this is something I would like to try out.

Anyways let me know....
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Ive got the hks kansai unit ill let you know how it is when I get my car running.
    My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

If you ever want help DJ let me know! I'm always down if I have the time...

Comment

Now I'm curious, dj get your car on the road

Comment

i think they are both similar, they can "lock" the ratio
          instead of simply bypassing the signal like my skylab unit
          sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Ya they aren't that bad for pricing either... Since I have a gts4 I thought it could be fun and perform better if adding this. Right now I'm looking more towards the kansai one as it seems to be readily available

Comment

I have a skylab one which should do the job like it has the last 5 years. I enjoy the factory torque split as it is since I hate torque steer and understeer where I grew up on RWD cars year long. I simply use the TSC to turn off the AWD so the $80 unit is fine for me. The Grid dancers are some $400 no?
              Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
              Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
              Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
              Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
              White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
              lol

Comment

yeah but for 400$ they lock the ratio at 100-0 or 50-50 all the time
                sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

the TS dancer can lock the ratio at anywhere from 0% to 50%, about 5 steps in between.

the new TS dancer 2.0 I believe (NOT SURE ON THIS) can go from 0 to 50% as well in 1% steps.
                  1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
                  2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
                  2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

I have the Kansai unit installed.

The install is very simple; plug & play < 10 min to install

The Split Tange is from (F|R) 50 - 50 to 0 - 100. There are no numbered units (10%, 20% etc.) on the face, just split bars which are supposed to be about 10% each.

The system works very well, I have no complaints thus far, however I dont use it often, in fact I have used it only a few times on various split settings.

Check out my YouTube Channel - HERE
                    Check out FS Motorsports - HERE

Comment

Ya it looks like the kansai is going to be the torque split I end up going with. I'm just looking for a 30/70 so I have some good grab up front still but some significant power in the rear end. This kansai looks to be roughly the same as the dancer.

Comment

Working...
                      X