Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

r32 gtr --> twin turbo or single turbo and mods to block ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r32 gtr --> twin turbo or single turbo and mods to block ?

Hey , i am starting my motor built ( rb26 ) i was just curious wich way i should go twin turbo or just big single turbo .... my goal is 600-700+ whp ( lets hope ) i will be happy with 600 whp , i was thinking to use twin gt2871r to archive my goal , i am tryng to stay away from lag the big turbo's have !

sugestion to the block built ? , i have now a n1 block oversized at 87 mm , what pistons u suggest , oil pump , water pump , rods and bearings , sleeves needed ??any other suggestions ?

for the head its getting port and polish , 3 angle valve job , bronze guides int/ext , port match to intake manifold ( single throttle 90 mm ) , exhaust port match to twin hks manifolds , planing on some new cams 272 , including new springs , any other suggestions ?

i know there is injectors , fuel pump , stand alone req , but i just want the mecanical part to be strong to support my idea !
    Last edited by marius850r; 04-24-2011, 12:28 PM.

lmao lets be friend

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
    2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyGTR View Post
      lmao lets be friend
      verry helpfull !! i dont see what so funny ! everything can be done .....

Comment

would do a 5 angle valve job
        - Adam

:
        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

i just want people suggestions and help for my built ..... i wanna know who is close to my goal power what they used to get there ....
          Last edited by marius850r; 04-24-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

All this is discussed all over the board. Just go look it up. You can just expect all the answers in one post.

If your looking for people who have already done it this isn't the board to look at. There are a handfull of 500+whp cars and even less at 600+whp

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Dude View Post
              All this is discussed all over the board. Just go look it up. You can just expect all the answers in one post.

If your looking for people who have already done it this isn't the board to look at. There are a handfull of 500+whp cars and even less at 600+whp
              Cool thanks i will do some research !

Comment

Do a dry sump.

Comment

That's a good goal but a costly one. Are you building a 600whp car based on a budget or dreams? I'm 70k in and don't have 600whp but I built for ultimate response and reliability. Like super dude says, wrong board :S
                  No build thread.
                  1991 nissan
                  El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

you won't need to do anything to the block till your looking to make more the 800whp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                      That's a good goal but a costly one. Are you building a 600whp car based on a budget or dreams? I'm 70k in and don't have 600whp but I built for ultimate response and reliability. Like super dude says, wrong board :S
                      70K!!! damn lol have a build thread?
                      - Adam

:
                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

1 vote for a single HTA 3794.
                        oh hai!

Comment

Not uncommon for some to spend 100K on a GTR. Don't expect a 800awhp RB26 to drive like a factory car. Can be done with R35GTR, similar awhp and bolt ons, ECU retune, etc.

Jetter R34 GTR would be a good example of what mods are needed (mentions cam duration, turbo size under videoclip) -

We have been asked to run a small profile on the weapon, so far we at Envy Dyno have produced 560 kw at the wheels on 25 psi boost!, its idle is the sweetest...

It's a quick GTR (alot of fun) -

R34 GTR Steet launch, 560kw wheels spinning through 3 gears.. Just in case anyone is curious We did get off the throttle at 60 Kph to ensure speed limits wer...

But it's running on slicks and probably around 767awhp at 25psi in that videoclip, as shown on this dynochart at end of videoclip on dyno -

The Envy Dyno Jetters Edge Race car being prepared for race pulls 572kw at the wheels on 25 PSI boost with no NOS.... YET!, this car makes an incredible amou...

Not running on racegas or using NOS.
                          Last edited by Skym; 04-29-2011, 07:04 AM.
                          RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                            Its more of a project just finish one ( Volvo 850 fwd fully built block gt3076r , stand alone Etc , tuned at 550 whp ) with boost turned down since no traction , now put my hands on this gtr for the awd and looking to built something sick true time ...

Comment

HKS T04Z single, amazing power and relialble, good for 500-600whp

Comment

Working...
                              X