No announcement yet.

Finally In the game! 91 gtr 500+ whp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need a garage (which is cheaper than that car )
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

my car ... always 3 steps behind me, she will be sitting for a while as she just decided to have a nasty little rod knock. ugh I cant win with this thing man. looking at je pistons eagle rods and acl bearings along with arp hardware for a rebuild.
      91 gtr , 93 rx7 type r and a multicolor 240 スカイライン

Comment

Ahh sorry to here that man.
        I'm sure you will build her up like a Boss the way you want it specifically.

Comment

sorry to hear, but keep it up. car looks good!!

Comment

cars being ripped apart now, still looking for a rear window if anyone knows of parts cars or anything please let me know

Comment

clean white color!

Comment

Thank you! Car is currently getting fully rebuilt engine is apart I got a window and getting more and more parts in. However I unfortuntly had a bad run in with someone right here on the forums( nissan-freak-a-leak) that thought it would be a good idea to tell me I need to "stay off Canada forums because I am a stupid american" because he tried to rip me off. What happen is he had a rear window that I purchased for 700 bucks shipped. I made it clear to him that it would need to be packaged in a large box with a lot of foam to prevent from breaking and i wanted insured for 700 in case it did. Anyways, the guy packed a windshield in a single cardboard box with no packing and as you would think it broke. I tried contacting him for 3 weeks he ignored me. FedEx denied the insurance because it was NOT properly packaged so I went to Paypal and filed a claim. I do not see how I am in the wrong here. anyways after 3 more weeks paypal reviewing the case i submitted that my paperwork he had STILL not responded to me or Paypal they gave me my money back. Now he comes on here sending immature messages to me and giving ME bad feedback and that im stupid because I am american yadda yadda. ( I don't see how were im from matters to a group of enthusiast?) but anyways I don't think what he did was right. I am not taking a 700 hit for his poor shipping and i don't believe i should have poor feedback over this guy. but that's life. On a lighter note. cars finally getting worked on and I DID get a good window from someone who knows how to ship something like this.

Comment

BTW here is just one of the messages received him

" look next time leave your skyline broken and dont bother coming on an canadian forum anymore and even then if you wasnt that stupid you would have come to canada and get it. it happened to you twice hello dumbass your the one screwing you yourself I cant beleive your that retarded you make me loose my backglass because your a retarded person I hope you never come to canada as you will prolly make people dumber in my country RETARD now i got screwed by you"

I hope you see this. you screwed yourself. I paid you good money and you failed at even putting it a box right. period.

Comment

^lol that guy has definitely got some issues, lame seller
                    97' R33 GT-R Vspec
                    Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

post his address....we will fu*k him up for u !

and ppl like this should be band from the forums !
                      All parts sold are no refund/exchange

Honda tuning is a LifeStyle
                      Nissan tuning is to go stupid FAST !

Goals for 2013
                      Get the dAmn thing rUnning

Comment

^^ thats my main fear about buying stuff online

Did you get that car from Jeff in Wa?

Comment

Lol the guys English is as good as luckygtrs
                          1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

@ rush_in I did get the car from Jeff! I just wanna drive it again. I believe I found the cause of the knock I got, after dropping the pan the pickup screen was completely clogged! tonight the short block comes apart to see if there is any damage to the crank or walls, Hope for the best prepared for the worst heres some fun pics!

This is a spec stg3+ clutch setup, thaey claim they are rated for 670 trq or that range, I don't have anywhere near that and this is after 1500kms of driving with a soft 500 km break-in and 1 half ass launch. not too impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR203 View Post
                              Thank you! Car is currently getting fully rebuilt engine is apart I got a window and getting more and more parts in. However I unfortuntly had a bad run in with someone right here on the forums( nissan-freak-a-leak) that thought it would be a good idea to tell me I need to "stay off Canada forums because I am a stupid american" because he tried to rip me off. What happen is he had a rear window that I purchased for 700 bucks shipped. I made it clear to him that it would need to be packaged in a large box with a lot of foam to prevent from breaking and i wanted insured for 700 in case it did. Anyways, the guy packed a windshield in a single cardboard box with no packing and as you would think it broke. I tried contacting him for 3 weeks he ignored me. FedEx denied the insurance because it was NOT properly packaged so I went to Paypal and filed a claim. I do not see how I am in the wrong here. anyways after 3 more weeks paypal reviewing the case i submitted that my paperwork he had STILL not responded to me or Paypal they gave me my money back. Now he comes on here sending immature messages to me and giving ME bad feedback and that im stupid because I am american yadda yadda. ( I don't see how were im from matters to a group of enthusiast?) but anyways I don't think what he did was right. I am not taking a 700 hit for his poor shipping and i don't believe i should have poor feedback over this guy. but that's life. On a lighter note. cars finally getting worked on and I DID get a good window from someone who knows how to ship something like this.
                              Whoever that kid is, he's a dumb ass. He's a disgrace to canadians, your always welcome on our forums. Hope everything goes good with your car!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkus29 View Post
                                Whoever that kid is, he's a dumb ass. He's a disgrace to canadians, your always welcome on our forums. Hope everything goes good with your car!
                                Thank you I hope to one day be in a position to own some property up north! Id love to have a get away in the Halifax area. heres another fun pic i got a kick out of

Comment

Working...
                                X