No announcement yet.

Single bw s300sx 8375 - input please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, picking up the engine from the machine shop today. Hopefully I'll have it in the car by Sunday! Wish me luck.

I need to finish assembling it on my stand prior to install.

Somewhere between now and Sunday I also need to find some time for the Mrs as its out anniversary.... lol no sleep for the win!

Wish me luck

Thanks for the inputs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Looks like you aren't getting full boost till about 5750 Rpm, maybe just your boost controller settings at the time?

Originally posted by LuckyGTR View Post
      Lol ,,,

i run a single bullseyes s362 double batmo- t4 flang , divided .91 AR , 4800 rpm full boost , 22 psi made 577 whp on stock motor wit head gasket n head stud , tomei cams , 260 , 9.1 lift,

THIS IS BOOST N POWER DYNO
      Last edited by Blackcossie; 08-17-2012, 06:10 PM.
      92 BNR32
      92 RNN14 12.92 @ 105mph (SOLD)
      86 Sierra Cosworth RS (clone)

Comment

Lol he doesnt know anything. should be evident by the "rb are beast 750 whp easssy" Also luc how much was your turbo? 2k? your comparing a $600 turbo to a $2000 auto loan financed turbo
        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
          Lol he doesnt know anything. should be evident by the "rb are beast 750 whp easssy" Also luc how much was your turbo? 2k? your comparing a $600 turbo to a $2000 auto loan financed turbo
          YOU ARE SO WRONG, HE IS ALL THAT IS MAN. That turbo problem only cost him $800 cause he knows all the right people and goes through grocery carts full of parts then sells em the next month for a full revamp and different direction. No loans needed either, he has holinger dollars and has more money than he knows what to do with it cause he has the only positive income in queerbec. SKYLINE IS THE LIMIT BRAHHH

I might not have a rolling overpriced ricer to **** talk but 4 vehicles says its ok haha
          Last edited by NismoS-tune; 08-17-2012, 09:01 PM.
          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcossie View Post
            Looks like you aren't getting full boost till about 5750 Rpm, maybe just your boost controller settings at the time?
            The print out is wrong that 700whp at idle. That batmowheel is. THE BEST FASTEST SPOOLING big turbo out there. So much torque that the super beast r34 GETRAG gearbox would EXPLODE JUST FROM BILTING UP TO THE STOCK RB28 stroker. Beast mother brah
            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

The print out is wrong that 700whp at idle. That batmowheel is. THE BEST FASTEST SPOOLING big turbo out there. So much torque that the super beast r34 GETRAG gearbox would EXPLODE JUST FROM BILTING UP TO THE STOCK RB28 stroker. Beast mother brah
              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

lol, sounds insane.

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                92 BNR32
                92 RNN14 12.92 @ 105mph (SOLD)
                86 Sierra Cosworth RS (clone)

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                  Yo mang sell me this! i dont know what it is but sounds jdm! perfect timing im just about to go get another loan to pay for my BATMOWHEEL! if case you dont know what that is its called TORKES!!!

Comment

humm 18 psi n 22 psi its like 1 second , that first linear boost curve that stop around 4800 rpm

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
                    2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyGTR View Post
                      humm 18 psi n 22 psi its like 1 second , that first linear boost curve that stop around 4800 rpm
                      so basically what your trying to say is that you dont hit full boost til 5750rpm

Comment

I used to watch days of our lives, but now I just look luc's posts.

Comment

Originally posted by pmdawg View Post
                          I used to watch days of our lives, but now I just look luc's posts.
                          Lol, I was just waiting for someone to notice him on another acct

Comment

.... ??? wat im trying to say his 18 psi the turbo is giving me good power already so you dont notice that last 4 psi cuz it goes up so fast 900 rpm? annyways

think like u want

in my book my torke line is good at around 4800 rpm so thats wen it start really pulling at 5750 rpm ok i have 22 psi but the torke line dident change of the 18 psi , i dont think u get wat im trying to say .....

neways

Comment

no one ,?

Comment

Mods please lock/delete. I've found my information I was looking for and have made my purchase a while ago.

This thread is no longer needed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                                X