First Startup Haltech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Startup Haltech

Got my Haltech coming. How do I go about starting it up for the first time? MAP sensor, deleted stock O2's, AEM 30-4100, LS truck coils, 800cc injectors, etc. Anyone have a similar setup which I could download? First time using this sort of system, I like to break all my new engines in at home. Further tuning will be done by a good shop.

Contact racing greed in Port Coquitlam. Tariq, Tommy, or Shawn should be able to give you a good idea of what needs to be setup.

Comment

Like nimble says. Contact your tuner and he'll let you know what to do in order to get it to him safely.
      No build thread.
      1991 nissan
      El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

It's pretty easy once u get it , start with the basemap they give u, there's one for maf and one for map, adjust injector size , dwell time for the coils , turn off the o2 sensors... done .. it's pretty simple ...

Comment

^ Agree with Steve here, I did my own, never ever tuned a car in my life before, still runs strong without a tuner!!!
          Every single menu if you point a mouse pointer over it will explain what it does!!
          Not sure about you ability and understanding things but you should watch few videos from Haltech youtube channel, especially first start one, and that will def work for you that you drive your car to a dyno shop!
          TTBB is a true ACN member

Comment

Working...
          X