Melissachequ's Skyline GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nismo BKK View Post
    To obtain 500whp, you're going to be looking at dumping some serious money. Ex. New turbos, big injectors, etc.. Who said building a gtr was going to be cheap. A new clutch is a must since a stock clutch won't be able to handle that kind of power. I think its safe to say, those who have built for that kind of hp level and beyond, also did a full motor rebuild, you might want to look into that. We dont want that infamous oil pump/crank failing or the leaning out from the back cylinders, so a healthy rb26 is a must.
    Yep I agree... I never said it was going to be cheap haha... I just said it was my goal. Figured I'd set my goals high and hope to achieve something good out of it!
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

More cleaning

Made my intercooler look a little nicer...

Before:

After:

Cleaned my wheels:

Before:

After:

Haha sorry about the darker after photo's, it got dark!

Comment

Took the stupid triangle stickers off... "Get a step ahead with ADVAN"

Pft.

Annnnd I just love this picture... mm the Skyline and the Chevelle... what a great garage...

Comment

I'm going to impose a new forum rule.
          No flirting or flattery, unless it's with a Moderator/Administrator.

8)
          Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
            Yep I agree... I never said it was going to be cheap haha... I just said it was my goal. Figured I'd set my goals high and hope to achieve something good out of it!
            yeah for sure, just take your time at it. Its not going to be cheap, but its quite within your limits, its just depends on how much you're willing to spend but. As for myself, I dont know how far I will go, but only time will tell. I can see you really like your skyline so cheaping out wouldn't be an option. Its definitely turning out to be a nice car from the recent pics, I will make a notation of it, if I ever see it in lower mainland.

Comment

You guys are unreal!

Whose chevelle is that???? :O
              Please tell me that's not yours.

Comment

Your car looks way better without the Advan stickers.....

If you want 500 hp and reliability I would be prepared to spend about $15,000:-o
                Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

Originally posted by kelaog View Post
                  You guys are unreal!

Whose chevelle is that???? :O
                  Please tell me that's not yours.

No I wish it was mine.. haha... its my friends dad's car... BUT I made a deal with them that I get to take it down the drag strip at Thunder in the Valley next weekend once and they get to take my Skyline down once...

It has a 427 bored out to a 454.

Comment

hey melissa, here is what i did to achieve 500hp , its an idea of what you gonne need ,

Turbos -hks2530's or 2860's or just go with a big single ....
                    nismo fuel pump
                    nismo fpr
                    nismo triple plate clutch -twin plate will be fine
                    660cc injectors or larger
                    cams -ive got hks 264in and 264ex -tomei poncams can work as well
                    hks dump pipes
                    hks down pipes
                    z32 Air flow meters or just get a d-jetro power fc and eliminate afm all together
                    water pump and oil pump - ive not changed mine ... car is still going strong
                    bigger rad if you dont have one already
                    stainless exhaust manifolds
                    stock intercooler should be fine for 500hp , i just upgraded mine to a larger one and it made a big difference in boost response
                    boost controller obviously - ive got a apexi avcr , works great, remember to mount the solenoid for it as close as possible to the wastegates but not to close to get it hot , it will help in boost response
                    oil cooler

thats about all you need and a good tune and your set ..... its not difficult to get 500hp on these cars, most important is to have quality work done to the car and good reliable tune....

Comment

No I wish it was mine.. haha... its my boyfriends and his dads... BUT I made a deal with them that I get to take it down the drag strip at Thunder in the Valley next weekend once and they get to take my Skyline down once...

It has a 427 bored out to a 454.
                      Ohh baby!! 454... I would love to hear that fire up... =O

damn! Talk later about the mods in your car k? the post above this one is pretty good. Pretty similiar to what I did.

Comment

Ah FINALLY a female on the forums...

I am happy that there is finally a girl driving a skyline....about bloody time...i hope your BF appreciates what a rare breed of woman you truely are...

Anyways...arent you coming up to hot night in the city...you live in BC dont you...i seem to recall you posting you were coming on the cruise a little while ago...
                        Fraser Valley Imports.ca
                        (The Detailer)
                        We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
                        Car Project: In The Making

Comment

Originally posted by DeviantRebel442 View Post
                          Ah FINALLY a female on the forums...

I am happy that there is finally a girl driving a skyline....about bloody time...i hope your BF appreciates what a rare breed of woman you truely are...

Anyways...arent you coming up to hot night in the city...you live in BC dont you...i seem to recall you posting you were coming on the cruise a little while ago...
                          There are actually two other female members that I'm aware of.
                          And I don't really get the big deal.
                          Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianGTR View Post
                            There are actually two other female members that I'm aware of.
                            And I don't really get the big deal.
                            What he said.

Comment

Oh and someone asked me about going to Hot Nite in Kamloops.. I was intending on coming but I forgot that the drag races (Thunder in the Valley) in Port Alberni were that weekend and I had made prior arrangements to go to that, so I wont get to go to the meet in Kamloops.. so sad. Ah well, the drags will be super fun, anyone going to that?

Comment

Made my intercooler look a little nicer...

Before:

After:

What did you use to clean your intercooler?

Nice car by the way.
                                (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

Working...
                                X