Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ View Post
    this car is making me depressed....tooo much money going into it
    amen. story of my life. i told my gf before i started my build to make me stop if i hit 10k. we are now at 12k and climbing
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

• I believe its KTS
      My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

• looks aggressive to me!!!
        [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"][COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]CNP CREW
        NYCE1.COM[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

• Unforunately she will never be completed

Comment

• ? Why
            GTRC-OG

Comment

• Its being parted out

Comment

• I just noticed... our build is EXACTLY the same... well since your not completing your build. i will complete mine and post a vid!! im 80% finished

Comment

• Im missing my gtr..im trying hard not to give in and buy another..

Comment

• 6 months later and it hit you eh?
                    seller remoarse 100 timmes worst then buyers remoarse

keep it maintained and stock this time dont go overboard

track cars are fun but $$$ to drive$$$$ to maintian and $$$$$$ to insure

stock refreshed plus functional bolt on .. in these topsy tirvey times less is moar lol

Comment

• You're definately right.

I always tell myself that I should of left it stock.But then again I learnt so much by doing everything myself.

Comment

• Gone but not forgotten man. I say buy another one. Simple refresh drive it. Who knows over time what cash flow you might come along.
                        Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

• yea man , i know ...
                          im glad you got tons of experince, but theres still tons of work you can do to make it feel like youve rebuilt it
                          on a stocker ...think , vacuum simpilfy, gaskets, fluids, maintance... the list goes on
                          if you still miss that feeling get one.... but drive it this time....dont just let it sit a hoard money

good luck and merry christmas /happy new years

Comment

• From the work you put in the other one I would suggest if you do get one, buy one that has some work done to it and simply add your own touches to it. Spending that much money again and putting that much time in with the car down would just be a pain in the arse! I have to say I haven't driven a skyline in a while and miss it. But if I ever do it again I will be gutting it and making a track car as I don't see the future of rhd lasting much longer
                            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

• It's people who get retarded tickets like young punks with rediculous driving habits that screw the rest of the scene. The rhd is a dying scene man. The mto is trying to make things as difficult as they possibly can so rhd is becoming more of an inconvienience then an enjoymable thing
                              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

• Wow. At first i was like, the engine is nice but the bay definitely needs some tlc (im guilty of that too). Then it was like bam! no wiring anywhere.
                                I think you should do a write up with pics on how you did all the wire tucking and what not. People would love it, and my people i mean especially me.
                                But nice build man. You doing it right!

Comment

Working...
                                X