No announcement yet.

Frankiman's street/track GTR project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The car is looking great! I like how you took a bad thing (your accident) and turned it into a good thing (awesome new car).
    All the best of it, enjoy the filters as well!
    RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
    http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
    1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Originally posted by Rapier46 View Post
      Damn. I need piping haha.my stuff doesn't seem to fit very well. I am planning some bolt ons for next summer. Any idears franki?
      well check back in a week or two, i'll have a picture of everything i curently have stocked (or should receive soon)
      there's alot of stuff man

i still have another 3-4 chapters to write so that everything is up to date
      but i'm in a very very busy section of my university trimester

Originally posted by Daryl @ TunerLab.jp View Post
      The car is looking great! I like how you took a bad thing (your accident) and turned it into a good thing (awesome new car).
      All the best of it, enjoy the filters as well!
      thanks for everything daryl!
      sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

frank! shoot me a PM next time you wanna go do a shop scout run, im down to come.
        The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

Ive just spent 20 minutes looking over page 3. Just insane man.

and as for your cluster issues you had, I wish they would just make geniune Nissan guage faces, paying $8-900 for a cluster is poopy! I want the white Nismo's but fack man the wallet will take quite the hit.
          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by archaeic_bloke View Post
            frank! shoot me a PM next time you wanna go do a shop scout run, im down to come.
            i tell you man, at this time of year, and because of the law, these shops are freaking empty

but i'll definitely let you know next time i go back
            sigpic

Comment

When do you think you will have the next chapter up. This thread is like a good book, i just want more and more
              sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
              ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

i already have half of next chapter written, might finish it up tonight,
                but i exceeded my photobucket bandwith, so pics wont show
                sigpic

Comment

Imageshack.us. Ftw. No sign up. No limits mulitple downloads. I'm like a commercial

Comment

Originally posted by Rapier46 View Post
                    Imageshack.us. Ftw. No sign up. No limits mulitple downloads. I'm like a commercial
                    no my problem isn't the upload limit, its the bandwith, meaning that my images (project thread, FS thread) were viewed so many times this month, that the total download of my images exceeded 10gig!

so, i'll finish my next chapter, and i'll post it on november 1st, when the images turn back on
                    sigpic

Comment

i can't wait that long, i want more STORY now lol
                      sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                      ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

wow i just found this today , i remember sing pics of your car on TNC i think , when it rolled a few years ago. and i actually was curious as to what happened to it.
                        good to see all is well and dandy . will be following .
                        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

ok.. just received ANOTHER package today for the GTR, not going to tell what it is yet

but i have to tell you guys, i got a special discount from the new sponsors RHDjapan, and it has to be said, this was my 5th or 6th order, those usually took close to two weeks to get in,

not this order, i got the order confirmation e-mail yesterday, got the package today!
                          i mean wtf, do RHDjapan have a werehouse in my neighbour's basement,
                          still, it says its from tokyo Japan on the box,

i'm guessing the 22$ of brokage fees were for the special private jet delivery

wow rhdjapan FTW, and daryl too..
                          sigpic

Comment

awesome... did u just msg daryl and he hooks up RHD japan for u?

Comment

nah i just meant, ordering from rhdjapan was just as nice as from daryl

i pm'ed RHDJAPAN (the member) to get the discount code, after seeing the specials for bnr32s in the rhdjapan sponsor market section

rhdjapan and daryl@tunerlab are my favorite suppliers

and yo archaeic, defending you on MR is so fun..
                              sigpic

Comment

lol thats hilarious. those guys are such knobs i hate MR i rarely post there, so full of tools

Comment

Working...
                                X