• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesss thank you sir
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Tow Hook measurements

And carbon trunk fitment

Pictures don't do it justice, sits almost like the old trunk... bout 2-3cm high on left side near the end. Removed the spring from the trunk to make it work
      Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
      hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

thx man, thats absolutely the best picture of the tow hook to get the idea of how it fits,
        i'll be designing my own out of cartboard, then having the shop behing my house weld it up
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

what the hell !why does my seibon trunk fit so bad
          My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

thanks for the tow hook stuff, very interesting man! im wondering tho, isnt it like a bad omen to put a tow hook on your car?... is it just considered like polite to do for track use?
            The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

well if you're thinking about tracking your GTR and need to be towed, you're going to love having an extended hook and not get your lip/bumper riped off

if you want josh, i can have one made for you too
              sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Originally posted by archaeic_bloke View Post
                thanks for the tow hook stuff, very interesting man! im wondering tho, isnt it like a bad omen to put a tow hook on your car?... is it just considered like polite to do for track use?
                lol yeah I guess it kinda is, but I've had it before where I would have loved to have it. I also trailer the car on occasion and use em.
                hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ View Post
                  what the hell !why does my seibon trunk fit so bad
                  try taking the spring out of your trunk if you don't need it... Made a night and day difference

Comment

Turbo was hitting the trunk on boost and wore it self down a tad... Proceeded to beat hood in with hammer... Turbo rubs no more

Comment

Saw it driving by today, sounded so goooood!!!:biggrin:

Comment

hay man how much whp did it put down.

Comment

Hopefully your Seibon hood doesn't rub... wouldn't want to see you beating that around
                          2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                          1969 Cooper S. Restored
                          1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Originally posted by Braden @ JNS Imports View Post
                            Hopefully your Seibon hood doesn't rub... wouldn't want to see you beating that around
                            lol yeah no doubt haha.

Car hits the dyno on tuesday, will have videos and numbers come Wednesday!

Comment

i'll proble stop by on tuesday to see how it makes out. Very courious to see what it puts down.

Comment

Car on the dyno at this moment.
                                So far: 469whp at 350ft/lb
                                Takin it back down to try and bring the tourqe up, shootin for somewhere in the high 5's low 6's

Comment

Working...
                                X