New coolant line (everyone)
    New vaccum line (full system)
    Garret GT2860RS-5
    Sard 700cc Fuel injectors
    Sard 280 lph fuel pump
    Greedy profec b boost controler
    HKS Hypermax suspension
    HKS 1 gen ssqv bov
    HKS twin invidual exaust system (cleary wrote on it (for racing purpose only :P)
    OS GIKEN R4C Multi-Plate cluth kit yeah 4 plate
    Nismo cluth pivot
    Apexi twin air filter
    Prosport boost gauge
    Prosport a-f gauge
    altezza design stearing wheels

Car is getting cluth change right now atm july 5

car goin at ALMASI TUNING ON friday (july 9)
    2 setting are gonna be used 13 psi daily drive and 16 psi has a high boost

Video is coming of dyno session

tx for looking and here some picture

Picture wit me and another member of gtrcanada + evo 10 of a friend

Engine bay shot

Parts

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
    2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

R4C CLUTH KIT is in
    FUel pump is in
    boost controler is in
    injectors are getting install at dyno session

Car is going in for Dyno july 9 at 2 h00 east time montreal at almasi tuning !!! hope to do nice numbers and video are coming

13 psi low boost and 16 high boost
    Last edited by LuckyGTR; 07-09-2010, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Why are you limiting it to 16psi. You will probably be around 430whp

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Dude View Post
        Why are you limiting it to 16psi.
        because hes got a stock bottom end
        You will probably be around 430whp
        i doubt that very much
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

16psi isn't very much for -5's. Most guys I know are running 20-25psi and making 500-530whp.

I think 450-470 would be max at 16psi with stock cams. So stock cams, safe tune,16psi 430whp sounds about right.

Comment

16psi isn't very much for -5's. Most guys I know are running 20-25psi and making 500-530whp.

I think 450-470 would be max at 16psi with stock cams. So stock cams, safe tune,16psi 430whp sounds about right.
            stock cams aren't whats limiting the boost you can run "dude", you could make ~800hp @ ~30psi with stock cams, whats limiting the max boost is the pistons, piston rings, con rods, con rod bolts, head stud, crank shaft etc etc

425whp @ 16 psi is doubtable because hes got stock cams, and stock intake system (minus filters), stock downpipe (i think) and dump pipes, stock coilpacks,
            i say 410whp max is probly more realistic, unless robin goes crazy with the tune (which luke might ask him to do)
            Last edited by frankiman; 07-09-2010, 10:24 AM.
            sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

LOL FRANKI i love u you know your thing but i will let robin work is best i aint gonna talk

410whp at 16 psi i would be really happy well see what it says!!

Y do i limit to 16 psi

fRANky said it

i have stock botoom and end + stock head gasket so i dont wanna go over what i can do and blow it again

next time something breaking

its a full build no mather how long or how much dept i will have i have 1 life to live
              Last edited by LuckyGTR; 07-09-2010, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I know cams aren't limiting power. I'm saying without cams power will be lower than with them.

He never mentioned stock head gasket and seeing as he went through the trouble of installing a quad plate I assumed he would have atleast done a head gasket.

Also, stock pistons, rings, rods, head studs and crank will easily take 500whp on a healthy motor with a head gasket.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyGTR View Post

its a full build no mather how long or how much dept i will have i have 1 life to live
                  I guess i respect the dedication to building a sick skyline.. I am passionate about my gtr as well. But I can promise you that no built skyline in the world is worth massive debt that you'll never climb out of. You'd probably end up selling the car to try to break even, and this 'one life you have to live" will be a miserable one.
                  The kind of people that build insane gtr's are people who do it as a toy, and don't go into crazy debt to do it. Make smart decisions, not impulsive ones. good luck with the build
                  Last edited by TW; 07-09-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

iam really happy of how it turn out 408whp at 16.5 and its really pleaasant lol

Btw i like your answer tyler i respect what message your trying to gimme like dont waste all your money into that get more and then play later on annyways

no need for more power atm its decent and i will learn how to drive 408whp now
                    Last edited by LuckyGTR; 07-09-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

not bad luke.
                      Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

exactly, just lookin out for a fellow gtr owner! Trust me, i get disgusting impulses to empty my bank account from time to time as well, lol..
                        Rome wasn't built in a day, nor are epic gtr's.

Nice numbers bud! must be fun to drive.. Im pretty sure my 16psi numbers ar every similar... i made 450 whp at 19. whats your powerband look like? and how much tq did you make?

Comment

With Lightspeed's tuning, I managed 302whp at 1 bar on stock engine/head (160 compression across all) with -5s, Tomei outlets/manifolds, nismo intake manifold, MAP and overkill fueling.
                          Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                          Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                          Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                          Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                          White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by TW View Post
                            I guess i respect the dedication to building a sick skyline.. I am passionate about my gtr as well. But I can promise you that no built skyline in the world is worth massive debt that you'll never climb out of. You'd probably end up selling the car to try to break even, and this 'one life you have to live" will be a miserable one.
                            The kind of people that build insane gtr's are people who do it as a toy, and don't go into crazy debt to do it. Make smart decisions, not impulsive ones. good luck with the build
                            My car's a toy, not my daily beater. I'm 50k+ into if after purchase and still not finished. Takes time when you can only use savings and no loans ;(
                            Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                            Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                            Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                            Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                            White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                            lol

Comment

Originally posted by TW View Post
                              exactly, just lookin out for a fellow gtr owner! Trust me, i get disgusting impulses to empty my bank account from time to time as well, lol..
                              Rome wasn't built in a day, nor are epic gtr's.

Nice numbers bud! must be fun to drive.. Im pretty sure my 16psi numbers ar every similar... i made 450 whp at 19. whats your powerband look like? and how much tq did you make?
                              here tyler answer to all your question

if my reading are right i thin i made 347 pound of torke at 5xxx rpm

video of dyno is there
                              YouTube - luckytyper's Channel
                              Last edited by LuckyGTR; 07-09-2010, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X