• Time
  • Show
Clear All

tx tx that piping make me really happy

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
    2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

Hey Luke,

I'm looking to buy a Greddy intercooler piping kit too. How does the piping work with the recirc valves? I need to get rid of my recircs and install a single BOV, so I'm hoping this kit eliminates the outlet to the recircs.

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

the kit simply replaces the 4 rubber pipes by hardpipe, does't change the recirc circuit at all, you'll need to block the return of the recirc piping into the turbo inlet

for the bov, you can remove both of the stock recirc valves, weld one flange shut (or use a block-of plate) and then install the bov onto the second flange
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

LITTLE VIDEO

ME VS MUSTANG SALLEN WIT SUPERCHARGED ON SLICK AT A LOCAL 1/8 MILE DRAG race

dunno more stats of is car but i know i was running high boost!!

My skyline gtr vs a sallen supercharged on slick dunno much more about the cari was runnin 17 psi for about 500hp at the motor

Comment

Nice!!!! Très beau départ!! Great launch!
            03 lancer dead
            68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
            05 chevy silverado L33
            2010 crv Wife's ride
            1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

tx !!! ca fais plaisir de lire ca!

Comment

hey man, i sent you a PM invite for the trackday, did you get it or is the PM system not working... if u didnt get it, just send me an email to: carvideo@live.com
                i'll send you all the info, we have a good group so far but not sure if ur down? or u didnt get the msg... lemme know!
                The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

i called you mr laroche you can call me back at 514 827-5276 for sure iam down i will talk to my boss about that day to take a day off

Comment

called u and left a msg, also sent u the event info via PM.

Comment

tx josh really appreciate ITS GONNA BE INSANE!!!

Comment

OMG some NEWS !!!

LAST FRIDAY i BLEW my tranny cuz of my CLUTH BOOSTER WAS BROKEN (1 STUD ) SEE picture!!

so yesturday me and my friend (another member here on GTRC) we swap my tranny , cluth booster , speedometer cable , engine oil and of course new tranny oil!

here some picture of the whole night

And yess you guyz can see the FAMOUS os giken QUAD plate ON and we did a little test polishing my exaust came out nice!!!

btw ALOT of people wanted to see better pic of my exaust system well your guyz gonna be happy

here u go enjoy hehe

Comment

looks good!

so do you want to join us for the trackday sept 17th?

if you want to join us, email me: fenixpulse AT live DOT ca

Comment

Dude i said yess me and my friend marco (the one that did my tranny ) we down for sure!!! I told u just email me your

paypal adress ill send u the money!!!

Comment

LOL sorry!!! i just checked my list and i have you and your friend on there with the phone number... lol i was super tired last night.... so i'll be sending you a package for the race day soon, and for payment: please send $85 Canadian per person you want to register for the track day to my email: fenixpulse AT live DOT ca AT = @ and DOT = . obviously lol.

i prefer EMT but if you want to use paypal please add 3% for the fees, or we can meet in person, do you prefer to meet in person?

Comment

BAD NEWS FOR ME !!!!

the tranny i swapped in 4 and 5 gear are grinding like crazy and 1-2 are kinda funny so i will be swapping to a gear set for next summer

I was gonna go for a brand new OEM from RHD japan but i figure out that my cluth is really REALLY too ******* grippind for stock gears i will eat them just like i eated my first tranny

neways if anyone had install a OS GIKEN 5 GEAR close set in his tranny and that could help me wit info ect ect it would be really appreciate!!

tx alot

+ i bought

NISMO CIRCUIT LINK SET( tension rod lower table and it will give me more negative camber appanrently

Comment

Working...
                                X