1991 nissam skyline gtr rh-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 nissam skyline gtr rh-9

i just got a 1991 skyline gtr, running the twin turbo set up, hks piping/intercooler. hks tranny. stage 2 clutch and flywheel. 17 inch rims (looking for new ones if anyone has some for cheap) full hks power exhaust custom fit to the car. apexi commander ecu and controller. shift light set for 7000rpms. greddy turbo timer. i think thats it. its a rh-9 edition skyline. team flatout 1991 car

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by bnr321991; 03-27-2011, 11:08 AM. Reason: added pics :) enjoy, comment, talk trash, ahah
    1991 nissan skyline gt-r
    2003 chev 1500 jacked 9" sitting on 38's

Put them onto www.photobucket.com then copy and paste the "IMG code" onto here.
    Where in NB are you?

Comment

great thanks, and im just outside of saint john.
      1991 nissan skyline gt-r

Comment

still didnt work?
        1991 nissan skyline gt-r

Comment

you need to use the direct link code not the img code
          Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

Nope that didn't work. I went to KVHS, hence my asking where in NB.
            Also be VERY CAREFUL with whatever map in in that ecu. If it's tuned for Japanese super juice you'll have to much timing/boost for our rat piss gas.
            If you need/want a tune I've got a guy flying in from Toronto to do my car (same ecu as yours) and 1 or 2 other guys cars on a brand new eddy current Mustang dyno. It won't be cheap but MUCH cheaper than a rebuild. Planed for the first weekend in May.
            Last edited by bobbo; 03-27-2011, 11:04 AM.

Comment

nice nice my brother went there and my mom aha i went to hampton highschool
              1991 nissan skyline gt-r

Comment

Also depending on the size and when you want to off load those 17s I might be interested. I need track wheels.

Comment

finally, got the pics up ahah
                  1991 nissan skyline gt-r

Comment

NICE! Where did you get it from? What's the "box" under the steering column? Nice job getting rid of the effin' "shocker" sticker too!

Comment

bought er off some guy in moncton, and thanks ahah. and im pretty sure its for my shift light, its hooked up to shut me off at 7000rpms. like a rev limiter
                      1991 nissan skyline gt-r

Comment

"hks tranny" um didnt know hks made trannys lol?
                        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                          "hks tranny" um didnt know hks made trannys lol?
                          HKS doesnt make transmissions. they DO however outsource their transmissions to another company. Probably quaife or something.

Comment

I think it is a case of an engrish spec sheet handed to the first canadian owner.

No offence to bnr321991 but he seems new to the skyline/car thing and probably hasn't gone threw the car to confirm what is there and what isn't. I'm not trying to be rude but the whole "rh-9" edition thing says it all.

He has lots to learn and this is a good place to start.

Comment

Originally posted by DreadedFist View Post
                              HKS doesnt make transmissions. they DO however outsource their transmissions to another company. Probably quaife or something.
                              yea i know i was just giving the op a heads up
                              1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Working...
                              X