No announcement yet.

1991 nissam skyline gtr rh-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being an official rh9 car, shouldnt this car be able to be in the 9 sec bracket?
    My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

So you're the new owner huh! Did the previous owner tell you about "a guy that checked out the car and that was real anal about it"? Guess who?

The owner turned out being a real douche, but you got a great deal. I passed because the guy didn't seem very close to the car and was selling it as "mint" when the rear quarter was hiding rot (better check that out, right rear QP, under the spats). IC had a few dents he didn't know about, probably no leaks. He probably thought I was a tire kicker but I had a friend that was going to quote me on the bodywork. Undercarriage was beautiful though, there were even the label stickers still on the lines. He also misshifted a couple times while flooring it during his demonstration. I just didn't like the guy.

Car's a beast! But no, it's not a 9 sec car because of the RH-9 label

You forgot to mention you have AP big brakes which are worth a pretty penny btw.

Frankly, now that you say it's rated at 475+(b?)hp I'm kind embarrassed that I went for a stocker for 2000$ less

Congrats!

Edit: Careful with looking for rims, you could have clearance issues with the calipers.

Edit Edit: Did you take off the old window stickers yourself? How did you manage to do so? Razor blade? There was a ballast weight sticker on one of your quarter windows amongst others. Whoever cleaned your car up did a great job.
      Last edited by MarusGTR; 03-28-2011, 12:55 PM.
      1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Working...
      X