No announcement yet.

650Whp R33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remeber Pete sayn he had an extra 26 or bought a 30 or something along those lines in another thread. Maybe hence selling parts?
    Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

I will meet in person no problems , cash money no PAYPAL , not a huge deal!
      Originally posted by 4jo3 View Post
      I dont wanna rain on this guys parade but just be careful. I reading this thread and im very skeptical. I see atleast two different rb26 motors in the pics. Take a look at the engine block colors and the two different colored valve covers. One engine block is grey. the other one is black. One set of valve covers are black and the other is red. Both engine blocks are 26s (100percent) also the cams dont match his motor description. That being said this guy could have more than one motor. If you do buy anything from him i would either meet up in person or have him post pics of the parts and have him write with white out on the part and take a pic. Just my two sense. Sorry if this is out of line but i wanna protect this community.

Comment

PS: the block is black and the front of the engine is grey, you can clearly tell by the cam gears and belts this is the same motor. you know there is such things as "upgrading" wowzers.

Comment

Did you consider the potential that paint chips in the oil passages could plug the head restricted or oil pick up if it separates. Looks like a pro build very nice details!

Is the 30 already assembled an built for high hp?
          Favorites
          lucky_cefiro
          you\'re not listening
          entelijint
          stop saying "yall"... i'm picturing you with a mullet.
          mullet+skyline=*shiver* i dont even want to think about it
          Originally posted by specialedition
          He ended up popping a tired and he failed at life.

Comment

What head are you using on your built rb30 bottom end?
            That's a bad ass build, I've looked into these too
            ****, someone here within a month or two posted a fully built rb30/26 for like $15k if I can remember.
            Anyone here get that?
            What is the goal with this car? High hp drag? Weekend car?
            R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
            Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

yea you should of bought Simon's rb30 also built by RIPS and it also has a fully built head on there.(In ottawa)
              My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

Working...
              X