No announcement yet.

nvdgtr - 1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man nice ride. Did you measure you coilovers before you installed. I just bought a set and would like to sit at the same height.

Comment

Haha just browsed through your thread. I got laffy taffy with my driftworks parts. I tried it though and it sucked!
      Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

Originally posted by Redone View Post
        Hey man nice ride. Did you measure you coilovers before you installed. I just bought a set and would like to sit at the same height.
        Yes, i did but cant remeber. I wanna say around 18-1/4"-18-1/2" from the top plate to the center of the bolt hole...for the front.. I can not rember the rear. sorry...

I had Nismo s-tune suspension before and when i removed them i basically when about 1.5" less then the length of them.

Comment

Originally posted by MattiasJacobs View Post
          Haha just browsed through your thread. I got laffy taffy with my driftworks parts. I tried it though and it sucked!
          lol yea, it was rock hard, so thats why i passed it up!

Comment

I waaaaaaant your wheel hub covers
            01 Chevrolet Maliboom-boom (winter BEATER)
            93, 94, 96 Toyota Supras
            95 R33 GTS-T
            04 R44 Raven1 helicopter

Comment

Originally posted by SlidingSideways View Post
              I waaaaaaant your wheel hub covers
              The center caps? they came with the wheels! im sure u can grab some off ebay

Comment

I just bought the hsd too. How is the ride? What setting did you use for your dampers?

Comment

well just drove the car to storage after, so didnt have a long ride to test them out. i set them at 10 turns(ticks) out of the 16 and it felt pretty good. Ill play with it next year.

Comment

i think the HSDs are good entry level coilovers, but for the track, the spring just isn't high enough, and it cost 20% more to get custom spring rates, but they don't re-valve the damper to match
                    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Originally posted by frankiman View Post
                      i think the HSDs are good entry level coilovers, but for the track, the spring just isn't high enough, and it cost 20% more to get custom spring rates, but they don't re-valve the damper to match
                      They have two kinds, the Dualtech - I would say is a entry level coilover, the Monopro (which i got) - is there ''top of the line'' so to speak. I did my research and heard nothing but good for street and track driving! I will put it to the test next summer, and find out forsure.

Video: (down the pg a little) http://www.driftworks.com/shop/hsd-h...t-r-bnr32.html - explains about them.

Comment

I need to find somehere that can reliably rebuild my zeal function coil overs .

Comment

I rarely have interest in colours, more so shades...but I really dig the blue used on the valve covers.
                          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Thanks!, i have more pics but need time to post them!

Comment

I could've sworn I saw more photos of your car with the wheels mounted....I neeeeed them
                              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                              X