No announcement yet.

The Lurkin R32 GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any experience with rolling GTR fenders? I've only used a roller once on my previous 240 but the GTR inner lip looks thicker.

Comment

Originally posted by garetth View Post
      Anyone have any experience with rolling GTR fenders? I've only used a roller once on my previous 240 but the GTR inner lip looks thicker.

I rolled mine a couple weeks ago. Make sure you use a heat gun and take your time.
      » 1990 - Nissan Skyline GT-R (weekend warrior)

Comment

Originally posted by scottygtr View Post
        I rolled mine a couple weeks ago. Make sure you use a heat gun and take your time.
        Thanks, how did yours turn out? Any cracks or anything

Comment

Originally posted by garetth View Post
          Thanks, how did yours turn out? Any cracks or anything
          Nope, none at all. I probably used more heat than needed, but in the end it worked out.
          » 1990 - Nissan Skyline GT-R (weekend warrior)

Comment

Be careful, if that car was repainted, try to find out how much of the car (if any) is plastic. A friend of mine rolled his fenders but didnt know that his quarters were previously bondo'd to "fix" rust, so when he rolled the fenders, there was not only paint cracking but plastic cracking/chipping...just something to be aware of!
            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Haven't done to much lately put Apexi intake elbows and filters on along with painted valve covers.

Also picked some n1 spats which still need to be painted, also installed a 12" kicker sub and mbquartz amp

And here is my newest DD

Comment

Love the wagon!

Sent from a galaxy far, far, away.

Comment

Where'd you get your front lip from if you don't mind me asking? And I would recommend doing your timing soon too since your putting all this work into your car, just for peace at mind. Car looks really nice man

Comment

I got it from another member on the site here, also the 100k maintenance was already done

Comment

Working...
                    X