Back with a fresh start - 94' GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EMAGDNIM View Post
    Nice to see that you're still working away on this! I'm actually importing a (different) car though Kunal as well.
    Yeah just been a bit busy to post anything but hopefully should have more stuff on the way, that's good to hear what car if I may ask? Kunal's a great guy to deal with, would definitely import through him again in the future. Honest and very friendly, its exciting importing as well haha. Best of luck on your find!
    91'- GTR - SOLD
    94'- GTR

Comment

Originally posted by Ho-Sik View Post

Yeah just been a bit busy to post anything but hopefully should have more stuff on the way, that's good to hear what car if I may ask? Kunal's a great guy to deal with, would definitely import through him again in the future. Honest and very friendly, its exciting importing as well haha. Best of luck on your find!
      I'm purchasing a Toyota Chaser (JZX100) through him. It's landed I believe so I'm just twiddling my thumbs till it arrives. Glad to hear that you were happy with the overall experience with him. So far for me, he's been tops as well!

Cheers!

Comment

Updates updates!
        Alright guys so clutch finally came in, and was able to get the engine back into the car! Made some pretty good progress, dropping the engine in was a mission and a half.

Installing the alteration kit wasn't too big of a deal, pretty straight forward. Unfortunately forgot to take pics as I was too excited.

Fighting the motor mounts but we got it haha.

Last its finally in, just some fluids left. Have to finish the wiring, some plugs here there. Should be finishing it up within these next couple days but I am very excited can't wait to be driving again. I plan on taking it to the track as well this season.
        91'- GTR - SOLD
        94'- GTR

Comment

Woohoo!!
          97' R33 GT-R Vspec
          Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

Working...
          X