Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R32 Gtr os giken clutch install problem! Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 Gtr os giken clutch install problem! Need help!

Last edited by Ho-Sik; 09-01-2017, 05:26 PM.
    91'- GTR - SOLD
    94'- GTR

How are you trying to move the clutch?

Comment

Wrong throw out bearing possibly.

Comment

My apologies but the scenario isn't clear to me. Is the drive train in the car? You do need considerable mechanical advantage to overcome the weight of the OSG clutches. They're quite heavy.
        If everything isn't quite assembled and bled you may not have an issue just that you don't have the system bled yet.
        I don't suppose you have any pics of your assembly?

Comment

If everything was installed correctly it could be the slave. Strange things happen when stuff sits around.
          “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Did the pedal went to the floor? If not and you have resistance you have to use your man power to step on it with some force ASSUMING you installed everything CORRECTLY!!!!
            When you take slave out, do you have any play at release fork, maybe something got jammed or fork and release sleeve wasn't assembled correctly!?
            TTBB is a true ACN member

Comment

Working...
            X