Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it a factory deck? If not check to make sure that it is using a separate ground on the harness and not into the factory "earth". Same thing for the turbo timer. Though typically if the wiring is the issue regarding the grounds the dash lights go too.

Comment

It is a factory deck. My dash lights still work, the turbo timer works. I looked at where the turbo timer wire leads to and all I could see was that it goes up to around the clock area. My stereo harness looks like it hasn't been messed with. I could be wrong though as I don't know much about wiring
      1992 Skyline GTR - Garage Queen
      2009 Dodge Caravan - Woopee
      1989 240sx - Rusty Beater
      1979 Nomad Skyline - 23' Camper Trailer

Comment

I wonder if my problem is a fuse... My unit inside the car (fan/heat/ac control unit) isn't working. It was one I first got the car it was working. the dealer i bought it from put in a new rb26dett for me. but NOW the Fan/Heat/ac unit isn't working. now that it's october its cold and i need my heater. I'm missing a fuse under the hood in the Main doc (75 A Main) is missing... is it this or am i totally out to lunch. If any one knows anything that could help that would be great!

Comment

there is no main on a bnr32, just hcr

Comment

thanks, any ideas on the electrical for the unit??

Comment

Quick question.

in the fuse box under the dash, I have 3 vertical fuses missing. tried to put some in and there was no contacts in there, so i believe they are not needed. And the 4 horizontal slots on the bottom of the panel, what are they for? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cbileske View Post
                Quick question.

in the fuse box under the dash, I have 3 vertical fuses missing. tried to put some in and there was no contacts in there, so i believe they are not needed. And the 4 horizontal slots on the bottom of the panel, what are they for? Thanks
                Just a guess here, did you check the first page? Sounds like fuses:

24 Spare
                25 Spare
                26 Spare
                27 Spare
                28 Diagnostic coupler
                29 IGN relay
                30 ACC relay

My guess is 27 through 30 are the horizontal ones on the pic
                1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

question im missing the fuses for electronic parts and transmission control wondering if thats normal or what reason this maybe and should i put some in there?

Comment

I am having a problem with the fuse for my headlights/tailights/and dash lights. The problem is the fuse keeps blowing as soon as you turn the lights on. I have checked the wires and all seems good. Is there a relay for these lights ? If so where is it located ?
                    I have a 95 GT-R33
                    There are a bunch of fuses in my trunk as well as a few replays

please help

Comment

Working...
                    X