X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 for pics
    - Adam

:
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

I expect you'll find something along these lines:

Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Also what is the rez in the trunk on the driver side for cause that's the fluid that leaked in sure cause its pretty much empty now?!?!
        _____GT-R_____
        O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Awd attessa fluid.

Comment

And I was doing about 90 in rush hour! Wasn't doing anything crazy just driving.
            _____GT-R_____
            O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Sound like the diff, but shouldn't leak the atessa fluid, weird bunch of symptoms man, just gonna have to look under there and see what it is, lol. I still think it sounds like a hose for the atessa

Comment

Maybe try pulling the 4wd fuse and driving, see if it makes any grinding noise, if it's the diff, you'll know

Comment

What do you mean I would know if it was my diff? And also i tried the 4wd fuse and still does a grind almost as soon as i start to move like within 5ft! It's just sitting out front of my house right now I have access to a lift it's just on the other side of the city and I don't know anyone with a truck and rentals here don't have tow kits on them so. Any one got a diagram of the drive system from driveshaft back?
                  _____GT-R_____
                  O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Do you live in edmonton? if so, what end of town?

Comment

My question to you is why are you still tryin to drive it man? Your bound to wreck something more. Take it to a shop and I can almost 100% guarantee it's the diff. Have you inspected underneath the car at all? Grab a flashlight and look for obvious mechanical failure. It's Obviously not electrical that could make such a noise so look for things that dont look right. If you can see anything there is only one place in the rear that the problem could be hiding. A new diff won't be bad! Although they are somewhat of a pain to change on the awd cars

Comment

No I don't mean I drove it. Just when I pulled it onto my driveway from the tow truck. Kinda wishing I just had it takin to the shop lol.
                        _____GT-R_____
                        O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Ya, your gonna have to look under there, wierd bunch of symptoms, I'm not sure what happens if the atessa runs out of fluid.

Comment

Originally posted by steveo1502 View Post
                            Ya, your gonna have to look under there, wierd bunch of symptoms, I'm not sure what happens if the atessa runs out of fluid.
                            If the attessa runs out of fluid, it will automatically cut off the 4wd system. rear diff will still be fine. I was wondering how to fix my 4wd this summer, all i did was fill up the reservoir in the trunk, and the front wheels started turning (was on a hoist) and the 4wd light went off.

and answer my last question Alberta92!!!!

Comment

Id have to agree on its your diff.

Comment

Nice, when I first got mine the 4wd didn't work, checked the fuse but didn't realize there was one under the hood too.couple months later i saw a fuse missing, stuck one in there and started working.so the clutches wouldnt make any noise with no fluid? Sounds like the diff but why would the bottle b empty. I've got an extra rear diff kickin around if it's yer problem and your interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X