Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bee-R Rev limitter on RB20, good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People use them for sure, but if you look around you will notice that NO-ONE running at my power level uses them. Check the UK and Aus sites as well as on here. Serious dudes avoid these like the plague for good reason. BeeRs rank up there with neon under glow and hellaflush, for show only.

Jon.
    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

its a sick show tho good for scaring off the highschool kids in their daddys charger

on a serious note its all in how you use it there is the gain option on it that lets you choose how hard it cuts and pops, so maybe leave the gain down and it wont be as bad or as loud,if your not a retard bouncing it off it every shift and at the lights and you take you bloody cat out your engine will be fine.

i also like it for the ignorant kids that like to take their sweet ass time walking across the road after im nice and stop for them no where near a cross walk
      TO GRIP OR NOT TO GRIP.... THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

so question guys?? the reason i was seriously looking at this. nistune sadly dosen't have anti-lag. seems the beer is an antilag. is this correct??

Comment

If your wanting anti lag you should just look into a full stand alone

Comment

iam too poor!! and i already have the hard/software already!

Comment

Nistune does, but is only available for SR20DET ECU -

S13 SR20DET Nissan Silvia Launch Limiter Control with adjustable hard/soft cuts and speed enable thresholds. Custom programmed into a Nissan ECU with a Nistu...

But I think some have already done it with R32 RB20DET ECU + Nistune -

R32 GTST. Stock Internals RB20. Compressor Racing Holset HE341 turbo, 4in exhaust, Nistune, 20psi

Some use a MSD 6AL-2 + Nistune. I gather they feed the MSD device a 12v source (say via a switch) to activate revlimit at lower rpm for launch control, then switch switch off + dump clutch at same time and it launches.
              Last edited by Skym; 01-05-2013, 02:47 AM.
              RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Get the bee R and donth abuse it
                Keep the gain turned down and only use it for building boost
                The occasional pop for some flames maybe but only occasion
                Had mine 3 years no issue and motor is still healthy
                R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
                Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

so, what about roll racing?? will this build boost from like a 40-70mph roll. iam headed to tx2k13 here in the states next month. and id like to have an even advantage with my hx35w.

Comment

youtube brake boosting for rolling races
                    anti lag is only for launches and shifting
                    TO GRIP OR NOT TO GRIP.... THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

well i did that. and decided to get a methanol kit for my roll racing duties.

will take up my precious trunk space but i need an edge. i will prob get the bee later on.

Comment

Youll be ok with a hx35, shouldn't take much to build that up
                        Brake boosting is all you need
                        Brake pads arent that pricy
                        R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
                        Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

I am not sure if it has been addressed but the BEE-R is garbage thats the type of thing a fanboi stuff's in their care because they saw fast and the furious.

The BEE*R cuts igintion lets say, at 8000rpm full load, the BEE*R has no idea where your engine is in it's cycle, it can be at TDC or BDC so your engine drops to 7,800 and you get power because of that you can run either REALLY advanced OR REALLY retarded timing at any giving time. at least the factory ECU can compensate for this. but the BEE*R cannot. this is why you get those cool little back fires from the BEE*R.

google it peope have destroyed engines running the BEE*R

Comment

^^^^ delete post i cannot seem to edit it.

I am not sure if it has been addressed but the BEE-R is garbage thats the type of thing a fanboi stuff's in their care because they saw fast and the furious.

The BEE*R cuts igintion lets say, at 8000rpm full load, the BEE*R has no idea where your engine is in it's cycle, it can be at TDC or BDC so your engine drops to 7,800 it quickly cuts ignition and it brings it back just as fast, because of that you can run either REALLY advanced OR REALLY retarded timing at any giving time. at least the factory ECU can compensate for this. but the BEE*R cannot. this is why you get those cool little back fires from the BEE*R.

google it peope have destroyed engines running the BEE*R

Comment

Working...
                            X