Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping list. Ordering some stuff from nengun, should I get anything else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping list. Ordering some stuff from nengun, should I get anything else?

First time posting on this site in a while since I actually bought a car.

So I'm ordering an exhaust and FMIC from Nengun. It's for a Skyline R32 GTS-T that will be arriving to me at around June time. Car is completely stock.

Going for a build based on this post:

What i'm ordering:
    Blits SE Intercooler
    The Blitz SE Standard Edition Intercooler kit offers superb performance to rival higher grade intercooler models.

Kakimoto R exhaust
    The Kakimoto R exhaust system runs from the catalytic converter back and offers a large mid muffler but increased exhaust flow for performance

Is there anything else I should get that I can't get on this continent? The shipping is high so I want to get the most out of this order. Everything else that I want to get is located stateside. Looking for stuff I can't get locally.

I'm thinking Nismo brake lines, haven't checked if alternatives are available locally yet
    Nismo stainless brake lines provide improved brake feel during heavy braking by preventing brake line flex.

One thing is i'm not getting coil-overs i'm going for a more street suspension setup otherwise i would get that as well.

Car has worn shift boot, ebrake "leather" or whatever that material is, and steering wheel but it doesn't look like any of that OEM stuff is at that site. If anyone has any ideas on performance or aesthetic stuff I should order along with this from them let me know.

Thanks for the help.

You can get "street" coil overs that will still ride nice and allow you to change damper rate/height of car while still maintaining a smooth ride. Its worth looking at if you're ordering anyways.
    Ebrake/shifter boots can be had on ebay for about 20$ a pair if you're looking at those.

Comment

what was shipping on the exhaust ?

Comment

Theres not a lot of options for 3" downpipes is there...

I found this for a turbo elbow:

Is there any available confirmed 3 inch downpipe? Is japspeed's decat pipe 3" straight through?

Originally posted by rob_96 View Post
        what was shipping on the exhaust ?
        It was like $230 USD
        Last edited by Kanaric; 03-09-2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X