X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.V.D.Skyline View Post
    Wheres the wangan and sluttyness?
    key word "Project" = im working on it T_T
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
      key word "Project" = im working on it T_T
      its alright....this is a tuff crowd to please!! lol
      1989 GTS4....

Comment

got a GTR gauge cluster off Bignate , and put some nice super bright LED's in her :

out with the old ...

in with the new..

Before :

After:
        YAY 10k red line! ( dont mine the shitty camera )
        Last edited by RABBIT; 03-25-2011, 12:02 AM.
        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Lookin good RABBIT!!!

What do you have planned next?
          Fraser Valley Imports
          Cars:
          1992 GTS-t with a TD06 top mount (for sale!)
          1992 Toyota Corolla Levin GT Apex (for sale!)
          2007 Yamaha FZ6 Custom

Comment

You even matched up your KM's to match. Way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanGTS-T
              You even matched up your KM's to match. Way to go!
              I was wondering about that - if it was matched, or if it was a coincidence!
              Fraser Valley Imports
              Cars:
              1992 GTS-t with a TD06 top mount (for sale!)
              1992 Toyota Corolla Levin GT Apex (for sale!)
              2007 Yamaha FZ6 Custom

Comment

yeah i spun the KM's by hand T_T
                it was the hell .
                NEW UP DATES SOON

Comment

k so i put my car away lie 3 months ago lol .

but heres proof!

riping out the intake manifold/rad/ac/block head

planning on putting on a front facing intake plenum , oil filter relocation kit with duel oil cooler's , N1 water pump , N1 oil pump , timing belt ( not sure which one yet. any suggestions?), nismo thermostat, koyo rad , silicone rad hoes' , 14inch electric fan, FMIC , new BOV , metal intake pipe, custom IC piping , relocating battery to the trunk . thats all i got planed for the work in the engine bay ... for now

Comment

Since your going with Nismo thermostat you should just Nismo-tize your engine. I went with a Nismo timing belt (cause Greddy was gonna take too long to get) and I quite like it. It's strengthened and has it's logo on it which is super cool.

I'm not too sure what gains your gonna get from silicone rad hoses, might as well save your money and just get stock ones. And if you do get a front facing plenum the water line may be in a different location than stock so you'll need to source a new one out anyway, kinda like on my plenum.

What blow off valve are you gonna go with? HKS, Blitz, synapse?

Nismo timing belt on my RB20DET :-P

Oh, and edit: The shinny new water pump is a N1 too

Comment

k so i have been working on the car.
                      spent most my time hoard parts but heres what iv been up to when waiting for things.

911's dont have back seats .. therefore

OUT!

A/C Sh!t .. OUT!

all of this crap .. TO THE TRASH!

gtfo

and i also thought my "new" strut tower bar could use a face lift ..

sanded down and painted the bar flat black and the mounts are black with a silver flake .. looks sIckkkk

Comment

so im waiting on about 3 or 4 major parts before i can really get this thing up and going ... in the the mean time is been having fun with my new DD ,

wee...

Comment

(refer to my signature)....LOL, your in Toronto too!
                          Originally Posted by falcon:
                          why do you want to remove your ac? do you like sweaty balls?

and you live in TO too.... have fun in the summer when your sack and back and pits are sweating. I'm sure the GF is going to love it when you show up for a date dripping in your bodily fluids.

Comment

hhaa actually falcon did infact direct that comment at me lol
                            Hey guys, I'm starting a wish list of cool things or good deals for Skyline parts. If you found parts or accessories for your car online, throw up a link or pic. Any random thing will do. I occasionally find myself wanting to buy my car something nice when i get a good paycheck. This thread may or may not work but it seems

Comment

I'm cutting out my a/c too. No need for that excess fat.

Comment

haha... I don't even remeber that comment.

must have been a while ago.

TROL

Comment

Working...
                                X