No announcement yet.

Project : super sexy wangan slut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow they are also alot more expensive than expected.
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
      wow they are also alot more expensive than expected.
      and thats before shipping... FROM AUSTRALIA! lol
      luckily i got mine from a member.
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

pre shabbat update//

Crystal Castles are from toronto}therefore are great.

have my battery relocation all setup ( taylor box and a Painless Performance remote disconnect kits)
        will clean up the install a bit more but its basically how its gonna be , cable is mated with the wiring harness from the rear divider wall to the firewall .

Removed fender to install the kill unit,

(red coming from battery , black runs to the starter , fuse[bottom left] and then one wire running into the cabin for the switch its self.)

measured out and cut the first set of lines for my relocation / twin oil cooler set up.

ps. i r winnars

Last edited by RABBIT; 03-25-2011, 12:14 AM.
        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

thats in even worse shape than my timing gear. howd you get it off?
          ps- the random black lady in the background of the music video was thinking exactly what i was. "wtf is this crap?"
          I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Originally posted by m_melen View Post
            thats in even worse shape than my timing gear. howd you get it off?
            ps- the random black lady in the background of the music video was thinking exactly what i was. "wtf is this crap?"
            alot of grease , a hammer and 2 pry bars ( the broken part was from me initially trying to drill into it to use a pully puller ..didnt quite work out lol)

Ok so this is over due but heres my SUnday update.
            _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Had a crazy sunny sunday this week , nicest day of the year by far
            ex:

k so im changing that flaccid maf - turbine pipe to a nice aluminum one vvvvv

WIckedness i know,
            But i had to eliminated the vacuum fitting on my Plenum which meant i didnt have a vacuum source for my catch can so i opted to modify the new aluminum pipe .
            i first need a nipple.

Found one!

SNIP SNIP

GOt it fitted in nice ans snug , then spray bombed it a nice gloss black

i got the angle grinder out and cut out a hole in the rebar for my FMIC .
            and i blacked it out as well as the top and sides of the head lights.

more to come jsut gotta upload pictures.

BTW , this is what it looked liek 24h later

T_T
            Last edited by RABBIT; 03-25-2011, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
              BTW , this is what it looked liek 24h later

T_T
              I know im in newmarket and one day its all nice snows melting i get to skate, than bam next day when i wake up in the morning all i see is a foot of snow for me to shovel -_- Hate canadas un-predictable weather.

Comment

updates / 1800 post .

my oil filter relocation / cooler set up
                -1 Grex relocation kit
                -1 Trust oil cooler
                - 1 ARC "grill" style oil cooler

i got the ARC oil cooler from yahoo auctions ( big ups to Adam at Feast)
                its probably my favorite part ive ever bought just cause its so cool and is gonna make my front end look so mean .
                came silver and cracked and chipped so i spray boomed it black with a nice clear coat

sickness
                Last edited by RABBIT; 03-25-2011, 12:21 AM.

Comment

scrumptious
                  I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
                    got a GTR gauge cluster off Bignate , and put some nice super bright LED's in her :

out with the old ...

in with the new..

Before :

After:
                    YAY 10k red line! ( dont mine the shitty camera )
                    I vote yes to the black 930 Turbo.
                    ├┼┼╕
                    246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
                      I vote yes to the black 930 Turbo.
                      ha exactly why i took the pic
                      whale wing FTW

Comment

hey so cars almost done , im not going to any more major updates till it is road capable.
                        im taking it to an awesome shop in Toronto called Dyna ( http://www.dynamotorsports.ca/)
                        their gonna make my intercooler piping and do my oil pump.

i still need to buy:
                        -Alt and PS belts
                        -water temp gauge
                        -2 reclineable recaros
                        -Wizim EBC (www.popformance.com/default.aspx)
                        -welded in half cage

i think thats it ,
                        im looking at getting new daily tyre's anyone got any suggestions?
                        oh and does anyone know of a company that makes front under diffuser/panel? or even a skid plate?

Last edited by RABBIT; 03-25-2011, 12:24 AM.

Comment

nelsonxmarc was working on a carbon fiber skid plate for GTS, and a full front diffuser for GTR

and i'd go with Yokohama S.drive for DD
                          sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

^^ thanks, ill check em out.

Comment

who needs a water temp gauge? just pull over when you hear a boom and see smoke pouring out of your hood. that's an accurate way to tell when your car is too hot.

Comment

Originally posted by m_melen View Post
                                who needs a water temp gauge? just pull over when you hear a boom and see smoke pouring out of your hood. that's an accurate way to tell when your car is too hot.
                                play through the pain ? lol ur such an american

Comment

Working...
                                X