No announcement yet.

Project : super sexy wangan slut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you I will definitely be ordering one. How often do they go on sale?
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

yeah ok so i said stuff was getting done ,
      ill run down the list thus far.
      but first musics

so up to this point :

ASS:

battery relocation to trunk.
      rear tower bar
      break lines, slotted rotors, and green stuff pads.
      removed rear speakers.

Middle:
      removed rear seats ( spray bombed the back black).
      new door speakers.
      GTR cluster.
      R32 GTR tranny.
      4 puck kevlar plated clutch .

Face:
      Front facing intake plenum.
      660cc denso injectors.
      battery kill.
      oil filter relocation.
      silicone rad hoses.
      mishimoto rad.
      electric fan.
      Nismo thermostat.
      N1 water pump.
      N1 oil pump.
      greddy timing belt.
      magnetic drain plug.
      splitfire coils ( OEM is still better)
      Nismo front tower bar.
      Apexi intake.
      Hard Intake piping.
      Mazda racing Dot 4 stuff, braided lines , slotted rotors , pads green.
      ARC grill oil cooler.
      3in FMIC.
      Swaped my oil cap to one off of a CA18ET from a S12, cause im fresh like that.

and now we do this:
      ARP studs.
      Tomei 1.2 head gasket. vvvvvvvvv

Also got my head port and polish with new valve seals./

got my track wheels aka . PL_GTR's old RP01.
      think theyll look good on my black HNRawesomface,

and this came in ...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by RABBIT; 02-22-2011, 02:32 AM.
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Nice! Take some more pix of the turbo man.

Comment

its running...

Last edited by RABBIT; 03-18-2011, 04:55 PM.
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

so like i said car is running.

the guys over at PUR automotive > www.purauto.com / finished her up got it running and tunned it for me .
            great guys to deal with if anyone is looking for a shop in the GTA.
            its still not puting out the exact numbers i want , so im gonna invest in some cams and get a lengthy retune in a month or two at DYNA [ www.dynamotorsports.ca/ ].
            but yeah im waiting on my EBC to come in then ill start installing all my NONnessary waste of money crap :

Roombar
            front tower bar
            rear cf diffuser
            fake recaros
            new front bumper
            new hood pins.

insurance is activated april 1st,
            blam.

but in other news,
            i bought this off ebay like 2 years ago for 25 bucks,

finished the season just now.
            great series farrrrrr superior then ID in every way IMO. everyone should peep it.

im also thinking about planing a road trip from toronto to MTL , 3 days with some friends to try out some roads any suggestions?

ps i wanna go to japan...
            Last edited by RABBIT; 03-24-2011, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Please tell me "fake Recaros" is a typo.
              Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

Originally posted by Muss View Post
                Please tell me "fake Recaros" is a typo.
                you wish.

SOOO0000ooooo , my situation is messed, car runs , pulls hard.
                BUT my lower intake manifold keeps leaking coolant from every place possible. also has a crap TPS and stalls when it put it under load then release said load. bahhhhhhh

Krillin = fun
                Frieza = 20+ years of old parts

all i need is a o2 sensor , TPS and im going to run a different intake plenum with larger TB. ugh,
                Last edited by RABBIT; 04-11-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

my car is still in the same POSition , but...

I HAVE WORKING POWER WINDOWS.

im not going to lie even after all of these stupid set backs , im still pumped. its sooo close to where i want it i could careless how long it takes.
                  -Intake plenum
                  -TPS
                  -o2 sensor
                  mmmm victory is in my reach.
                  fuk did i just jinx my self?

W/E ive been having a reoccurring dream that my right front break caliper explodes and i drive into a Tree/lightpost/guard rail. I come from a people who value the placement of dreams being potential reality so im kinda worried.
                  but if i was to change breaks then its a slippery slope .
                  my mind works like this , new calipers? go BBK. BBK? means 18's . 18's ? gotta get wider fenders . wider fenders? might as well get full CF ones then.
                  see? big issue.
                  so im gonna opt to not pay attention to the dreams , wait for my car to write its self off and then buy a Lancia stratos kit car put a Nissan motor in it and paint it a darker shade of KH2.
                  either way im going to be a financial wreak.
                  RANT END/

moving on: my car steering wheel seems to be quite shaky at idle , engine mounts? steering bushing? ideas anyone?

Comment

Hey man it's gotta be the rb powwwwaaaa shaking the **** out of the steering wheel! I don't think it would be the mounts but a simple thing to do would be to double check all your areas you fated around in. Chances are you possibly forgot to bolt something back up... But if that's not it I have no fukkin idea man! Main idea is the rb powwaaa though, I'll stick to that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                      Hey man it's gotta be the rb powwwwaaaa shaking the **** out of the steering wheel! I don't think it would be the mounts but a simple thing to do would be to double check all your areas you fated around in. Chances are you possibly forgot to bolt something back up... But if that's not it I have no fukkin idea man! Main idea is the rb powwaaa though, I'll stick to that one!
                      my sh!t is just so JDM its being effected by the earth quake... too soon?

Comment

• Maybe a little too soon, but if your tossing it out there..... If your shiit is that jdm then man I would scared of the faking radiation your cars given off!

Comment

• i think you're supposed to wait 9 years for tragedies to be funny, but im not offended.
                          question. why a GTR cluster? and hows that GTR tranny working out for ya?
                          I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

• this build is one of my fave.

Most new GTS build threads suck: lame fake thread titles, zero progress and lack of originality.

Comment

• Originally posted by m_melen View Post
                              i think you're supposed to wait 9 years for tragedies to be funny, but im not offended.
                              question. why a GTR cluster? and hows that GTR tranny working out for ya?
                              look at this man, i thought some Texan shot you or something where have you been?
                              well my OE cluster fried so i needed a new one , finding a replacement GTS4 cluster is hard( much harder back when i did the swap) . there was lot more GTR ones + Tach goes up to 9k= bonus.
                              the GTR tranny was the best decision ive made when it comes to the car, the stock tranny plus the RB20 made first gear absolutely useless , you can really tell the difference the ratios make with it not to mentions the larger threshold for awesome.

Comment

• I'm finally tossing a rb26 in mine(gts4) this weekend man and will be usig the gtr ratios for pure fun. I would love to see you car!

Comment

Working...
                                X