No announcement yet.

ARC240's RB20DET 240SX Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow good job on the build, you must be so happy to finally have it back out on the road.
    great job on the swap/build.... when can we see some videos of her running ?

Comment

• Originally posted by rak123 View Post
      wow good job on the build, you must be so happy to finally have it back out on the road.
      great job on the swap/build.... when can we see some videos of her running ?
      Thanks man! Indeed, I cant think of a word that accurately describes how ecstatic (that word is even an understatement) I am.

So...now that I gave her a long, MUCH NEEDED bath, I present to you, more pictures .

I <3 this picture, first time she moved under her own power, taken yesterday, no hood, just started fitting the signal lights again.

FINALLY, a well deserved, much needed wash.

Engine picture ...anyone notice anything unusual?

My valvecovers are actually a nice green color...for some reason, my camera likes to pick them up as blue .

Engine bay shot

and :O ...what is thassssss?

**There's a bit of water in the exhaust from washing it, that's what makes the ending sound like "grrrp, grrrp"

Tell me what you think guys!
      1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
      1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• I like. Very smooth.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

• That engine bay looks wicked!

Very clean looking install. Good job!
          Originally Posted by falcon:
          why do you want to remove your ac? do you like sweaty balls?

and you live in TO too.... have fun in the summer when your sack and back and pits are sweating. I'm sure the GF is going to love it when you show up for a date dripping in your bodily fluids.

Comment

• tell me where you got that clear cover!!!11one! I hate the black one
            1/1_Scale
            パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

• Thanks for the responses guys! Trying to get this no reverse issue solved now !

Originally posted by Chewy View Post
              tell me where you got that clear cover!!!11one! I hate the black one
              I modified it myself .
              1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
              1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• ... thats f'ing amaaaaazing!
                I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

• Wow! Thats looking sick!!! Well worth the effort!!!
                  -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewy View Post
                    tell me where you got that clear cover!!!11one! I hate the black one
                    haha i thought the exact same thing to "an rb20 clear cover?"

car sounds amazing great job

Comment

• looks to me as though you are running your front mount in the opposit direction most do, it makes the piping look better i think, but are you still running some kind of electric fans i would assume, as the pipe running between the timing belt cover and the rad seems very tight, anywho awesome car
                      Jesse
                      1990 HCR32
                      2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

• Originally posted by jessem View Post
                        looks to me as though you are running your front mount in the opposit direction most do, it makes the piping look better i think, but are you still running some kind of electric fans i would assume, as the pipe running between the timing belt cover and the rad seems very tight, anywho awesome car
                        Yeah it does do a neat job of piping....
                        -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• damn, i'm totally gtrc stalking your build. i really wish i could get mine moving faster
                          I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

• I want my rb to be that built
                            3 assorted slightly modded 240sx-sold
                            1992 240sx rb20det powered made 380whp on Dyno

Comment

• my rb WILL be that built + a little. by the time im 2000 years old. god i shouldntve started a build in may, what the hell was i thinking...

Comment

• Wat strut tower bar is that and where can I get one
                                3 assorted slightly modded 240sx-sold
                                1992 240sx rb20det powered made 380whp on Dyno

Comment

Working...
                                X