Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scumbag 4doorz

Here is a little intro to myself...
    Been around 240's for awhile, started out about three years ago with this.

94 vert with 122 original km. Automatic, bone stock... drove it for two years until a caliper seized.
    Replacing the caliper i decided wellllll, I might as well 5 lug/z brake/rebuild rear subframe/coils/sways/etc. Basically I had too much money, and no damn brains in my head. Whatever. Got fed up with being an idiot, and stuck it in the garage to forget about it.

Bought this.

She was a ten-footer. Looked great at ten feet. Just for the love of god.... don't look at the frame above the gas tank. ****. Whatever.... drove it for a summer. Parked it. The collection grows.

Bought this. Sport maxx's, 4x4 ride height, grippy tires, dying clutch. Drove fantastic, unreal grip car, handled perfect....

A practical good handling car? Not what I was looking for. After a summer of tracking, scraping over everything, and a couple ditches it looked something like this.

Diamond wheels, megan coils maxed out with both collars out, wood wheel, dildo knob.... a bunch of other jdm drifto fanboy ******** things. Slid great.

Sold that just as I became happy with it.
    Bought this giant peice of ****.

89 180sx with a blacktop sr. Complete with such features as:
    Duck taped silvia front end.
    Cut harness with zero proper connectors, just bunny ears and tape.
    Amp gauge in cabin, running on a too-small gauge wire. CUT IN ON THE STARTER WIRE. (yes, it lit my cabin on fire) (twice)
    Carefully hidden bondo job on rear fender.
    16x7 +35 Volk CE28 knock off icon rims
    Spraypainted BLITZ on an XSpower intercooler
    peeling paint.
    Great car. Stupid previous owners.
    Wheel fitment 101!

Boobs.
    After much ******** and redoing the whole engine harness etc.... oh, and kicking that sil80 ******** to the curb (can be done right, not my style though)

Slid it around. Broke it some. Fixed it.

Tool box.

The 180 ended up looking like this when I sold it.

I've own a bunch of shitty cars.

'87 325is. Straight pipes. Ziptied. Now with wide steelies.

'90 Skyline GTS-T. NEO rb25det. r33 front end (barf). Co owned with Rustbucket.... never really done anything to it.

'87 ae86 gts. POS parts car.

'94 Vert. Still have it. Gave it to my mom for christmas

'85 Cressida.

'87 AE87 gts. Caged, tubz, fuel cell, custom harness, aux HVAC, custom chromoly 4 link, s13 front suspension, t3 coils, t3 everything actually. It was cool. Sold it.

Got this!

40 hours later it was this!

then s14 sr, fmic, cage, tie rods, multilink, new bushings, a full overhaul

While I was building that... I also built this.

Coils, sr, blast pipes, 18's, brides, etc. Worked great!

Sold that

Bought this!

Hated it. Traded it after 20 days.

for this!

So now I have the vert, and the 4 door. I'm probably going to sell the vert, because I am reaaaaaaaally liking my skyline.
    Mark
    Union Auto Club
    unionautoclub.com

Seems like a lot of the build threads don't have enough interesting pictures... so I'm going to keep this one pretty overflowing.

My skyline:

Megan track coils
    r34 gtr diff
    hicas lock bar
    Hicas delete
    Dvd deck
    Blitz bov

Nothing crazy yet. Plans over winter (if the vert sells)... are kit, 25 turbo, injectors, non-hicas subframe, mild cage, z32 maf.... and put some of my wheel collection on it
    Mark
    Union Auto Club
    unionautoclub.com

Comment

sir, i like your style.
      i also really like that last black 240 you sold. or maybe its a 180. i don't know. but i still want it.
      kudos.
      I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

wtf is up with thoes zipties popping out? lost me , i got side cuters if u want , or just use a lighter . but i see that your the kinda guy that knows his stuff so im kinda lost ...
        but nice history u got there. i think i might know you from soem where but im not sure where.. hmm
        question why is there a atmospheric BOV on the skyline? why not keep the recirc? (im assuming you have a stock turbo / waste gate setup)
        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Loving that caged vert. Get someone to do a shoot and submit it to speedhunters. Lowrider month this month. Im sure they'd dig it.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
          For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
            wtf is up with thoes zipties popping out? lost me , i got side cuters if u want , or just use a lighter . but i see that your the kinda guy that knows his stuff so im kinda lost ...
            but nice history u got there. i think i might know you from soem where but im not sure where.. hmm
            question why is there a atmospheric BOV on the skyline? why not keep the recirc? (im assuming you have a stock turbo / waste gate setup)
            The zipties were for style points. As is the BOV.... I'm a ricer? I think it sounds cool. hahahaha.

Originally posted by support@feastauto View Post
            Loving that caged vert. Get someone to do a shoot and submit it to speedhunters. Lowrider month this month. Im sure they'd dig it.
            Thats quite the compliment! thank you!
            Mark
            Union Auto Club
            unionautoclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag View Post
              The zipties were for style points. As is the BOV.... I'm a ricer? I think it sounds cool. hahahaha.

Thats quite the compliment! thank you!
              rofl alright then... where/are you a member of VRT?
              Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

you, sir, know how to tell a story.

Comment

is there anybody who doesn't think bov's sound cool? think before you speak rabbit, geez.
                  I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

rofl alright then... where/are you a member of VRT?
                    Yeah I was awhile back... haven't bothered to re-sign up. I was on that forum timmmmme ago! Funny how someone from toronto, recognizes my **** from a forum based in southern california. Shows how fragmented our scene is up here.

Originally posted by m_melen View Post
                    is there anybody who doesn't think bov's sound cool? think before you speak rabbit, geez.
                    amen.
                    Mark
                    Union Auto Club
                    unionautoclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag View Post
                      Yeah I was awhile back... haven't bothered to re-sign up. I was on that forum timmmmme ago! Funny how someone from toronto, recognizes my **** from a forum based in southern california. Shows how fragmented our scene is up here.
                      ahhaa yeahhh straight up ! you also know my good friend osad .
                      **** VRT they went all elitists and annoying / bleh sick to see another person with good taste in the "area"

Comment

ahhaa yeahhh straight up ! you also know my good friend osad .
                        **** VRT they went all elitists and annoying / bleh sick to see another person with good taste in the "area"
                        Osad is bigger than chuck norris, in my books.
                        Mark
                        Union Auto Club
                        unionautoclub.com

Comment

Great intro, supported with pics. Nice cars!
                          1999 Nissan Stagea RS Four S, White

Previous JDM Rides:
                          1992 Nissan President Sovereign Junction Produce, Black (sold to NICOclubber)
                          1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R, Black (sold to GTRCer)
                          1989 Nissan Skyline GTS-4, Black (sold to GTRCer)

Comment

Waterpump went on the 20 today. Bummer.

recent pictures!

Mark
                            Union Auto Club
                            unionautoclub.com

Comment

If you tilt your head juuuuuuuuust right you can almost see up her skirt....
                              -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Working...
                              X