No announcement yet.

my build thread, gts...ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allready addressed that issue don't worry. Have electric ones now. Only thing mechanical is my boost gauge but air won't kill you. Welded the front of my cage in yesterday and did some more wiring. Made some more gauge mounts and a few other things. I'll have pictures tommorow.

Comment

Did you trim the RB20 timing belt backing cover plate (the one the cam gear cover bolts on this)? It needs some "adjustments" to fit just right. (found out the hardway with my 26 clear Greddy cover )

Comment

I haven't installed them yet. Going to get the head etc in the next month so I'll have to modify it then. What did you have to do?

Comment

more wiring on the gauges today, need to pick up a boost gauge so i can finish my wiring. ordered a mishimoto rad the other day too. hoping to have everything but the engine stuff done soon since im moving and its looking pretty good so far

Comment

allright, gauge wiring is finished and gauges are mounted. relocated my boost controller as well.

Comment

Shock towers v2.1 thanks to James!

Comment

well, went and picked up some parts, and started putting it together didnt get much as far as pics along the way but here is some now

mods ive added so far are;
                -stock head gasket
                -arp head studs
                -oil return from the back of the head to the pan
                -plazmaman intake manifold
                -555cc tomei injectors with gtr resistor pack
                -garret t3/t04e 60 trim turbo
                -mishimoto rad
                -fmic
                -samco rad hoses

also ordering nistune today, can't wait!

Comment

before:

after:

i think its a bit of an improvement!!!

Comment

This thing'll haul.
                    Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

I hope so steve!

Comment

duddeeee ,
                        i need help what did u do / where did u reroute these 3 lines and the one on the other side of the throttle body?
                        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Hey rabbit, I just capped em off with a 3/8 rubber cap. Need to clamp them too cause the coolant passage has little holes that go up to that rail across the intake. There's one right beside the t stat housing too.

Comment

Originally posted by GavinJohnson View Post
                            Hey rabbit, I just capped em off with a 3/8 rubber cap. Need to clamp them too cause the coolant passage has little holes that go up to that rail across the intake. There's one right beside the t stat housing too.
                            ok cool , so need need to re route? just clip lines and plug?
                            and do you know where the line on the other side of the tb leads to?
                            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Looking good man, keep the nice pics coming. Im going on a road trip with my Gtst to kelowna late July. Wouldnt mind meeting up to see yours and steves cars.
                              Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

The other one goes over down to beside the one on the back of the intake. And h
                                then they tee together and are the coolant feed for the turbo.

Sure man sounds good. Just pm me when your coming down.

Comment

Working...
                                X