No announcement yet.

Starting the rb25 build on my r32/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris, the build is looking good sir...and those cam covers , epic mintyness!!!
    1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
    1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• thanks mark. Once the damn tail lights arrive they will be going in immediately. And that just means i will have to park next to you at the shows this year!
      Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

• Well guys I have excellent new, my 34 tails just came in yesterday and we will be putting them in this weekend! Stay tuned for the tail light conversion. Oh ya and the motor has been put back together and will be going in this weekend as well.

Comment

• Noooooooooooo! Dont wreck it with R34 tails!!!!
          -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• yes oh yes!!! We mounted one tonight and got power to the light, just looks unreal. Dont worry i wont hack the sheet out of it, it will be done right!!! I have tons of pics I just uploaded to my computer but will wait to show you guys

Comment

• sweeeeet! LOL, definitely dude!
              1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
              1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                yes oh yes!!! We mounted one tonight and got power to the light, just looks unreal. Dont worry i wont hack the sheet out of it, it will be done right!!! I have tons of pics I just uploaded to my computer but will wait to show you guys
                LOL hacking it up could only improve it... R34 tails are fail.

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• Yeah dude R34 tails is kinda awkward on R32 or R33

This is what I like most: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i2_hdZXs_A

Comment

• They are kinda awkward on an R34.....

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• For the most part it will look like a 34 minus the rear quarter windows and the door handles. Other than thatwe are doing some serious metal and body work to relocate everything to the proper position! Don't worry my buddies are quite knowledgeable and I think we have a great set of guys on this project. Should be a badass car once its finished!

Comment

• So basically an Eastern version of Martins?

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• Similar but I will add my own touch to it, and I will be keeping it. Its not a company car its just something I will fund myself which hurts the bank roll a lot. Will be nice to get this finished and actually be able to go buy something other than car parts for myself.

Comment

• Yeah kinda like Martin

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• We will see, you can compare once its finished if you like but i have a feeling there are going to be many differences an i know I didnt pay 11k just for the rear end parts, thats just stupid talk!!!!! I will upload some pics of the test fitment tonight and let you guys see exactly how my car is coming along and where it currently sits.

Comment

• Sorry to diassapoint but I need some rest. Pics will be uploaded tomorrow morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X