Purple Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haltech pl-1000 > all else
    finally a HC owner with brains on this site!
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
      Haltech pl-1000 > all else
      finally a HC owner with brains on this site!
      PL 1000 is the only way to go at this point... my wiring harness is completely removed and i will not be running any enviro controls. So it should be a breeze to wire.

Comment

Well here we go again!! I have not done a lot to this car in awhile other than collect parts. Bought a house so that was more important. Plus it has a double detached garage and a single attached!! Hell ya!

But anyways. Back to car ****...
        Presently I am working on the rear end suspension. Dropped the subframe n ditched the 32 and picked up a s13 subframe for free from my buddies car that was about to get crushed. SCORE haha. Painted it and removed the stock bushings. Have some PBM solid subframe risers waiting to go in.

Also installing PBM traction rods, toe rods ands RUCAs.... Amazing quality I'd say. It's gonna handle like a dream haha

Also picked up some new rollers.
        Rays 57D I have 3 of them lol. Was a good deal so I got them. Ill order one more soonish.... I wanted to something different with these so I am stripping the paint and polishing. One more session n they will be stripped. Then polish. Or maybe chrome.

Also traded some things a rare pairs of Vielside Andrews. 18x9 +5.
        A lot of curbage on them so I am filling and sanding. Might re chrome the center

The varstoen are not mine.

Also picked up some other pieces to the puzzle. Most important the Haltech Platinum Sport 2000!! This thing is going to be amazing. Also went with a custom harness. There is so much of the stock harness that is useless in my car

Also grabbed a HKS timing belt, HKS cam gear, and timing bits. raw brokerage exhaust studs ,Eagle H beam rods. So the motor truly will be fully built.

Got the machine to build me a crank collar to go with my reimax n1 oil pump. The one I ordered originally was a piece of...

For anyone interested. This is my other project car. 1982 corolla. Parked beside my brothers STI.

Comment

Nice stock pile of engine parts and looks like a pretty sweet ECU. Im curouis to see who you would get to tune in around these albertan parts.

Either way looks good, forgot about this purple thang.
          Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Thanks man. The pile of parts keeps growing haha. Not much left to get now. Vex performance in Calgary will be handling the tune. They seem to have a pretty good grasp on Haltech. This will prolly be to only ecu I will need to run any motor I choose after the RB.

Comment

Car is finally back on the ground. Only need a fuel pump setup and front brake setup to purchase. And also maybe a iq3 dash display.

Was thinking about running twin intank bosch 044s. Any other suggestions... Thoughts on Aeromotive stealth pumps?

Motor is also assembled and getting close to drop in...

Need too paint the engine bay also. But u can't decide on black or something different...

Comment

Working...
              X