Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new project.. R32

So you probably know me for my old R33 that I just sold

Well, I had the idea to buy myself a nice LHD 240sx, put some sick rims, a JZ motor and drift it, but I came across a nice R32 that remembered me of my first skyline ( now sold to m_melen )

So, like I said, came across this R32 local to me, pretty much stock except for

-tein coilovers
    -aftermarket exhaust
    -GTR driver seat
    -Volk TE37 in some weak size, 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 with a weak offset
    -4 other missmatched rims
    -GTR hood

Bought this for cheap .. like dirt cheap, so couldn't let this pass.

Plan for this car is

2010:
    -Fit my old wheels, Te37 18x9.5 +22 & +12
    -Vertex side and rear
    -Bucket Seats
    -FMIC
    -Nardi Steering wheel

there will be some other small things but that's pretty much it for this summer.. winter 2010-2011, if everything goes well I plan on doing an engine swap, but since I was supposed to do a JZ swap in a 240sx, I'll do it in this R32 instead. I'm gathering some info with Driftworks and it's not that complicated.

Anyway...
    here's when I bought it
    4x4 mode

1hour later .. coilovers maxed out

Weak size wheels ..

plz god change the front bumper, it looks like a maxima
    otherwise car is gorgeous, te37s aren't half bad
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

for the front bumper, I don't want to buy a fiberglass one since I'm kind of low, I'll keep this one for now, remove the ugly ass lamp, and make a custom lip for it. Will look good !

Comment

whats the milage like on her? and how much did u pay if u dont mind me asking

Comment

around 160 000km, paid 3500 $ for it.

Comment

Really cool car, have you determined any kind of pricing for a jz swap? Id really love to do it but the more i look into the financial side it sounds like it gets damn expensive quick.
            Jesse
            1990 HCR32
            2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

it's pretty much the same as swapping a JZ into a 240sx. I'll need a S14 crossmember with custom engine/tranny mounts, custom driveshaft, do all the wiring... It'll end up costing way more then a RB25 swap but I don't care, I always wanted a JZ... I find it more reliable, sounds better and it's cheaper to make great power then any RB IMO !

Comment

if you don't like your rims...
                girsimon@hotmail.com

Comment

holy crap nostalgia. that looks almost exactly like the one you sold me, and seeing it sitting in your driveway is kinda weird...
                  I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

which jz are you using? I've always like 1jz's in silvias. would be pretty cool in a gts as well.

Nice car

Comment

I like.

But that R33 was an amazing car.
                      RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Originally posted by Nissan_Sean View Post
                        which jz are you using? I've always like 1jz's in silvias. would be pretty cool in a gts as well.

Nice car
                        I'll probably end up using a 1JZ, cheaper and will make the power I want.

R33 was hawtt but not the "style" I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by frankiman View Post
                          plz god change the front bumper, it looks like a maxima
                          otherwise car is gorgeous, te37s aren't half bad
                          Type M foglights are P.I.M.P

Leave them..

Just cut your plate holder out and throw a big FMIC under there.

TROL

Comment

how much for the old Volks, my buddy would like em for a Subaru ...that offset is better suited for them anyway
                            1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
                            If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
                            Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

Comment

Wheels are sold, fender roller is on his way home.. still thinking if I powdercoat my other TE37 takata green or sell them... Fitted my Nardi Steering wheel. Next step is bucket seat, "custom" center console, shiftknob, hydro e-brake.. and much more .. still waiting on 1 thing tho' before alot of updates

Comment

Working...
                              X