No announcement yet.

Blue-U-Away- What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh hey look, i think hes got the super fancy OEM arm rest with the built in cup holder

Comment

Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
      Your wheel is not 1 lug. Get a flathead and pry the cap off. .
      yeah... and snap the cap off...

The advans come with a "key" that lets u grab the cap and twist it loose.

Sorry, your car isn't "single lug" I'd hate to say "I told you so" and when you find out.

Comment

lucky guy...youve got a 4dr. lose the spoiler and throw on a set of 30mm over fenders in the rear! yaya
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Id save the money and not get 30mm over fenders. not every 4 door has to look like Ian's. 4 doors look hella sexy with the right rims and stock body+gtr front bumper
          sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
          ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

Haha thanks for all the replys guys! I have defiantly taken everything into account and still continuing reading tons all day lol, I looked at the rims again and it does kinda look like a cap haha it has a tab on it looking like I pull it off and it may spin off but haha.. skeptical but I know im wrong haha!

I've only seen one other picture with over fenders lol would love to see some more tho lol!

And yes!! Someone noticed my consol haha!! It's pretty pimp, can't get enough cup holders! Lmao

Comment

Dear god...good luck, thats all
              I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Lol to rhdskyline I learn by asking questions, questions, questions then trying, failing..... Then usually succeding... Haha

I think right now my problem is that I'm leaning out hard at full boost.
                So I'll probably rip out all my afc crap to get it back to stock, then I think I'll do the injectors n such

Comment

I fixed my problem somewhat, I took her to a shop here In Edmonton, apex specialized auto and they knew right away.
                  A common sparkplug issue with two cracked plugs and a burnt through coil pack, I replaced all the plugs and am in search of a nice spitfire set
                  Im quite decided that I'll have a nice grocery getter That will make her to the 1/4 mile
                  And will pull a quick time but I'm kinda stuck( due to my knowledge) of what will help me pick up some time

Comment

OOooo nice. My old GTS also came with a Testa Rossa 2.3L. I noticed they didn't put the windage trays back in when they built it though.. kind of strange I thought

Comment

Pmd' Ben

Comment

Working...
                      X