• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i sold my skyline
    sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
    ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

oh thats yours. I seen that thing around a couple times now. u passed me bombing scenic haha
      1994 R33 GTS25-T

Comment

Yeah thats me. The r33 looks way better in person. I didn't want to wave and be some random person waving haah. I would like the check out the r33 tho. Never really seen one up close in person

P.S SORRY FOR THE HUGE THREAD JACK
        sigpic

Comment

seen the car today. Looks like your still waiting on a bumper and some mirrors. what were you doing. Charging the battery?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
            seen the car today. Looks like your still waiting on a bumper and some mirrors. what were you doing. Charging the battery?
            Really? Right on, I actually saw your car last time I was in Paradise.
            Ya, battery is giving me grief. I think it is shot. Probably going to go buy a new one. Still waiting on the bumper, taillight covers, and mirrors to get back from paint. I borrowed a pair of stock mirrors from a buddy with a gts so I can still drive the car!
            89' Nissan Skyline GTS-T
            90' Toyota 4Runner *winter beater*

Comment

Yeah. Finally seen each other today. haha. Car looks baller.

I still get excited when i see a skyline. And i still think its weird as hell to see a RHD. I'm like. where is the driver. lol
              sigpic

Comment

Hahaha, I instantly recognized the green of your car with the black bumper in my rear view! Your car is immediately recognizable thats for sure! Looking slick to say the least.

So I drove my car to school today, driving along minding my own business, went to signal to the left and the blinker was blinking really quick. Ive had problems with the connections on that side before so I thought nothing of it. Got out of the car in the University lot and was surprised to see my turn signal was nowhere to be found! So I hopped back in the car and retraced my steps... miraculously I not only found my blinker on a busy road, but it wasnt damaged! Needless to say I will be making some adjustments to my bumperless setup...

Here's hoping that my body parts come back from paint sooner rather than later.
                89' Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

OMG DUDE. are you serious. THE EXACT SAME thing happened to me. except. my story doesn't end so well

I went and go the mail in paradise, then went to shoppers on the west side. I come out and see a wire hanging where my left signal should be. I retrace my steps. OF course its right close to the mail box. But......its a million pieces on the road

Yeah. I seen you seeing me. Actually I seen you turning and had to get next to you. The paint is really good. Whoever painted it did a good job (your car)
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL i've done the same thing! Tabs were broken though, and it was hanging out the side banging around.. Had no idea what it was but alas, 20 km later i stopped to find it there dangling away lol
                    Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
                    www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
                    Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
                    Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

Quick update. Paint is done! I havnt seen it yet but got a call today. Unfortunately I am out of town for the week so I will have to wait till Sunday to check it out. I ended up taking off my trunk and having it stripped to fix the rust spot and have the spoiler holes welded closed and smoothed. Should look really sharp once its painted without any rust or holes. I will put pics up as soon as I can!
                      89' Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

Nice car! When you installed your FMIC, did you use the piping that it came with? Did you need make new pipes or was it pretty much bolt-on?
                        1991 Black GTS-T

Comment

Originally posted by sunnypatz View Post
                          Nice car! When you installed your FMIC, did you use the piping that it came with? Did you need make new pipes or was it pretty much bolt-on?
                          Thanks man! I did use the piping that came with it however the piping kit did NOT include a pipe from the turbo outlet to the wheel-well (below your passenger side signal light/below your intake filter). What I ended up doing was cutting a large hole in the wheel-well section of the engine bay to run piping. I then bought a 12in 90degree pipe and cut some of my stock IC piping to run to the IC core. They advertised the IC as bolt-on but I did end up fabricating some stuff. The bottom brackets for mounting the core were really flimsy and too short. So I used some scrap aluminum plate and made my own.

I am working out of the city right now so I cant take pictures but this coming weekend I will update. Got all my paint back and it looks awesome! Now have a rustless/spoilerless trunk lid! I mounted the front bumper late sunday night but I still need to fabricate bolts to safely and properly mount the lip. I also forgot the trunk lock mechanism at the body shop so I need to install that before I can drive it. All in all I figure I am two hours from being done my car for the summer. Hopefully plan on doing a photoshoot in the next few weeks with a friend who also has a GTS.
                          89' Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

Well everything is mounted except for my bumper lip and hood lip. Will do that next weekend but I snapped a few quick pics for now.

No holes or rust!
                            Last edited by Boot; 05-22-2011, 05:05 PM.
                            89' Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

Looks really good!
                              1991 Black GTS-T

Comment

need some type m skirts on that piece! lol looks super clean man

edit: should remove the rear wiper too, then its perfect.
                                just dont do this...http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gt-r-pro...uild-hell.html
                                Last edited by amnash; 05-23-2011, 02:51 PM.
                                - Adam

:
                                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Working...
                                X