No announcement yet.

SKYLINE take 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well had a pretty big set back last week was doing a little sliding with a buddy and was a lot of fun but righ at the end of night we all get little to into it haha And well I caught my rear end on a barrier I'll post pics later tonight but the hike drivers quarter is toast and bent the rear steer tie rod And hicus arms but !thanks to some friend s at a local shop got new front fenders side skirts perfect condition gtr quarters a hicus delete and a few other trim peices for 1000 bucks picking up some coil over really soon and my car will be rust free and looking good pics to come !

Comment

Shirt about the crash dude I've been close a couple times lol

And just a side note I would ditch that turbo. I'm running the smaller hy35 and I don't see 20psi untill 5500rpm. The hx would take even longer
      Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

ya im gonna try it out see how it goes and if it doesnt work one thing i know about holset and the hx seris is that there is soo many different size exhuast housing and such you can change over to really get the turbo any way you want it was such a good deal i coudnt pass it up weather it was big or not has anyone put on gtr quaters before ? how is it to line up ? thanks !

Comment

Original Skyline color!
          We produced with spartan air.

Comment

You'll probably need the outer sill extensions and extend the outer wheel well for proper fit. Just priced an outer well at Nissan at $163 for my car today. The sill extensions are around $75 ea.
            Originally posted by Snow
            Sure a condom holds water but you don't see me drinking from one.

Comment

ya fair enough dude. im runinng the 9cm housing. i think the smallest you can go with the hx35 is a 12cm exh housing that would be your best choice. gimme a pm if ya need any help with it or wanna check out my set up!

Comment

ok man thanks im headed to evergreen for formula d so when im back maybe we can meet up and i can check it out you go to revscene meets ever?

Comment

no i dont really get out to many meets, drop me a pm next time your out at one!

Comment

sorry for such slow progress but here is some updates...

well here is the damage pictures like i said

sucks but oh well got a set of gtr quarters now

i also picked up another skyline for parts so can start motor build and get everything else i need !

also on way are coilovers new fenders and more body work.
                    i was thinking of molding in the gtr quarters? do people like that or what about rivets?

thanks for looking more updates soon!

another shot at buddys

Comment

also got another vslsd in thats fully shimmed so much fun love it and the looks that you get when going slow in parking lots. and so far gas millage has stayed the same! 500km on a tank

Comment

Working...
                      X