Comment

Diffhead, halfshaft's.
      RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Finishing trans mount vol.2
        it'll go to blast/coat this week

with that and engine mounts vol.2 I achieved this;

Have about 1/8" clearance to subframe and, out of view, the steering rack. Oilpan is level or a hair higher than the sub.

Can sorta see here there is now only the front cylinder pair ahead of the struts. Much better engine position from previous mounts.

front end is all together now with new everything. Gk-tech front tension rods are offset in-board a bit for tire clearance. A pretty neat, and in my case necessary, bit of kit.

This little thing was almost overlooked. It is a small spacer for the left rear axle. Reason being, with the wider s14 subframe and nearly no camber, the shorter left axle is in danger of being hyper-extended. That would kill it really quick, hence the spacer between stubshaft/axle.

rightside exh mani mods, fluids+lines, and wiring to go. Road worthy by july 21st or I'll kick puppies and cry

Comment

Likely going to be kicking puppies and crying. tubing is way late for exhaust and I've couple things still coming from summit.

ef.

today this is happening:

Comment

fitment of the final-stage wheels/tires...

probably do metal flares here. way too far for simple hammering.

Going in... really hope this is the last time its out before I drive it around a while. Can see the compromised-but-fits modified exhaust manifold, and the beginnings of the wiring nightmare.

FYI, middle fits best.

Was going to properly pie-cut the y-pipe.... but pie cuts with nothing but an angle grinder are a terrible idea. SO this messy thing will do, 10$ ceramic rattle-can coating looks okayish...

The old man works with aluminum sheet... kindly threw this catch-can together.

The absolute minimum gear for anyone looking to beat on their motor; innovate combo oil temp+pressure gauge, oil cooler with thermostat feed control, out of the shot is a higher-end Non-Fram filter. Also have a fitting allowing future addition of a hobbes switch to kill the fuel pump at low oil pressures.

Benefits of working in a cnc machine shop... custom heat-sink wideband bung.

benefits continued... cant-be-bought M16 to 3/8" hose barb fittings, 3/4" to 5/8" push-on jump couplers. PS rack fluid outlet and heater core hose adapters, respectively.
            Might make a batch of both/either for sale.

the wiring and plumbing continues.....

Comment

Coming together...

between the pan-subframe clearance and the shifter location, definitely couldn't move the motor farther back without a massive headache.
              Its offset because z32 trans' are stupid and offset the shifter on the trans itself. Output shaft is centered in the car.

Vibrant aluminum tube is retard-expensive. Perfect-sized scrap tube at work is free. TIG'd an intake tube and MAF adapter.

.... Gives you an idea of how fun fitting the exhaust through here was

Comment

Sheesh isn't this thing terrorizing the streets yet?!

Much love to the VH R32! You have far more patience than I.

She's a bitch to get completed... BUT OH SO FUN!

4 door shenanigans this summer!
                Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
                --------------------------------

Comment

Drove it to a track and used it to brutalize innocent tires.

That is the left-side rear-view mirror lens. Yep.

Party!

Yours truly at about 3:10. Blink and you'll miss it haha

Comment

Working...
                  X