Rb20 HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rb20 HELP!!

Bought the car in December. It ran like ****. Car would miss, and pop. Changed out injectors, coil packs, coil pack harness, injector seals, Z32 fuel filter, maf, plugs gapped at .08 like recommended. Fuel pump, regulator, and other things. We'll the car fires up with hesitation at times. When driving it seems fine, while cold. Once engine is at good temp I'll open it up in first gear and @ around 5psi it breaks/cuts out. No wideband, so I check plugs. They are pretty darn white. So it's leans. My fuel pressure is 40 psi.. Now after that the car will run like **** from idle to around 2,000 RPM. After that it clears out. But you still can't WOT without breaking up at 5-6 PSI. The car is all stock but 3' exh, filter, pump, and 10 psi. Wtf.. Someone help everyone that has looked at it is stumped. Oh and timing is dead on..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can be ignitor too ask a friend to borow his igniter to try it

Comment

Check for airleak just behind MAF. It will make the engine stutter and miss at idle, reving engine, similar to failed coilpacks. If not that, MAF itself might have failed (check ECU for MAF error code).

If have a airfilter that clamps onto a adaptor, sometimes that intake hose clamp can become loose and MAF maxes out, which makes ECU hit the boost cut earlier than it should.
        Last edited by Skym; 04-08-2014, 05:55 AM.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Working...
        X